Fastest/Best Way To Evolve Demons To 5-6 Stars in Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Let me just start by saying this is the fastest and best way to evolve demons to 5-6 stars in the SMT mobile game, Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation, that I personally use to get my demons to 6 stars.

What you will need:
  • Your main character with the demon tamer 3 ability (+35% EXP)
  • Tome of EXP item (use it before battling)
  • At least two good demons in your party and a good support demon
  • Chapter 6 Hell leveling quest unlocked
  • (Optional) Item to recover stamina if you are inpatient or if there is an EXP event
  • (Optional) Two Kanbari for +40% EXP.
You may be able to use the same techniques on different levels, but it may take slightly longer.

Step 1: Get at least six 2 star demons to level up in bulk and add them to your party :
  • Kanbari increases EXP by 20% and it stacks if you have one in both parties.
  • Using a support demon now increases your EXP by 20%.
uJzjbKV.jpg

I use regular summoning tickets and fuse the results at random to obtain these 2 star demons. On chapter 6's hell leveling quest, you also recruit 2 star demons during battles, so that helps increase the numbers too.

Step 2:

Level up the 2 star demons via auto quest (chapter 6 hell leveling quest) and evolve them into 3 star demons at Pandemonium -> Evolve. You should have fused/recruited a lot of 2 star demons because you need to sacrifice two 2 star demons to evolve a max-leveled 2 star demon into a 3 star demon.

Use only TWO auto quest settings:
  • Custom settings: Maxed LV. of all party members.
  • Advanced settings: Auto select an available support demon.
4btnQKL.png

Step 3:

Repeat the same steps with your new 3 star demons to make 4 star demons and then 5 star demons using the 4 star demons. Once you have five 5 star demons, you can evolve a 5 star demon into a 6 star demon by sacrificing five of the 5 star demons you made.

This method takes some time but it's definitely better than waiting for 4-5 star yato mirrors to go on sale when you can make your own 4-5 star demons through leveling and evolving. The yato mirrors come as a bonus during events and store purchases, so that can cut some time for grinding to get 4-5 star demons.

Last edited:
Makes me feel like playing DX2 back again (I stopped when I was just about finishing chapter 2, btw). Your effort is much appreciated and I hope I'll soon put the newly acquired knowledge to good use!

Makes me feel like playing DX2 back again (I stopped when I was just about finishing chapter 2, btw). Your effort is much appreciated and I hope I'll soon put the newly acquired knowledge to good use!
Go for it. You'll get a free 5 star Thor when you do~

Back