1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Fatalis....Issues

Discussion in 'Monster Hunter' started by Troy21, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troy21

Troy21 Trojan Warrior Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    216 coins
    Ok, right down to buissness. I've been having a lot of problems beating G-rank Crimson Fatalis. When I'm online, we all die. When it's solo, i get to watch my cats get torched and then I get squashed myself. It's a loose loose situation for me, and every time I loose I feel like that dragon is taunting me. Has anyone here ever beat G-rank Crimson Fatalis in solo, and if so, how much time did it take, what weapon and armor were you using(or reccomend) and what skills would you reccomend for me to gem in?
  2. Furno

Furno Realest Of The Realest Banned User

Play Coins:
    10 coins
    I solod g-rank crimson Fatalis in 10 minutes using maxed out Shagaru Magala glaive with the effect extender kinsect and HegaSegaRa/SegaSegaRa mix set
  3. Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    341 coins
    Things that may help:
    Fire resistance
    Tremor resistance
    A good dragon weapon
    Evasion+3 (extends the invincibility frames of your evade)

Also, change up your weapon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.