• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If anyone is looking for a good action anime, I highly recommend Fate/stay Night and Fate Zero. You have to watch Fate/stay Night first, and when you're done, watch Fate Zero. IMO, Fate Zero is better than Fate/stay Night. Still, you should watch Fate/stay Night first (and it's good too).

What do you think about both anime?

Loved Fate/zero, it was an excellent anime and well done. Fate/stay night was a bit weak but still good. Sadly over all I'm not happy with how the series has been handled. Some of the PSP games that came out don't look good either.

I haven't watched the anime, but I played Fate/Extra and Fate/Unlimited Codes, PSP games based on the anime. Fate/Extra was horrible while Fate/Unlimited Codes, a fighting game, was decent,.

I love this anime, its has a wonderful story line, I now finished watching Fate/Stay Night and currently going onto Fate Zero, actually it was @Marc who suggested this anime to me, and trust me it is worth viewing, you won't be disappointed. I can't wait to watch Fate Zero next. :) and again thanks Marc for suggesting this anime to me.

Reactions: Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back