Fates spreads

• Thread starter ThatLoyalGamer
  • Start date
ThatLoyalGamer

ThatLoyalGamer

The Heropon who Survived The End
Towns Folk
So, what kinda characters are you guys specing Corrin to be. I'm playin birthright first and I'm taking this load:
Boon: quick
Bane: Unlucky
Talent: Ninja

What kinda builds are you going for? Are you gonna stick with classic or use the new phoenix mode? I'm going to use classic and try to do a no death run.

I'm on Conquest, I didn't really know what was considered good or bad since this is my legit first Fire Emblem game so I just went with a random build:
Boon: Luck
Bane: Dull
Talent: Lancess (however you say it)

I have no idea if this is actually good or not, can someone tell me how what I just made my character into?

I'm on Conquest, I didn't really know what was considered good or bad since this is my legit first Fire Emblem game so I just went with a random build:
Boon: Luck
Bane: Dull
Talent: Lancess (however you say it)

I have no idea if this is actually good or not, can someone tell me how what I just made my character into?
You took a general boost in stats and have the ability to change into a Lance user. However, your magic Stat is suffering as you chose dull. Not that that matters if you stick with being a lancer

Ok I guess I'm fine :p thank you!!
Also could you tell me what each boon/bane does for the character?

Ok I guess I'm fine :p thank you!!
Also could you tell me what each boon/bane does for the character?
Boon List

Clever – If you take Clever as a Boon you will have an increase to magic. If you plan on playing a Magic type character this would be helpful to you.

Deft – This Boon will increase your Skill stat and your Skill stat Growth rate. Skill is for ranged attacks,landing attacks, and crit chance. in general.

Quick – If you take Quick as a Boon you will get an increase to the Speed Stat and Speed Growth. With more speed you can move further on the battle map.

Lucky – This Boon will increase your Luck Skill and increase your Luck Growth rate. Luck has to do with finding items and surviving fatal blows I believe.

Sturdy – Sturdy will increase your Defense skill and your Defense Growth rate. If you plan to be a tanky guy or play a little risky, you will want high Defense.

Calm – The Boon of Calm will increase your Resistance skill and Resistance Growth rate. This basically means your Magic Defense.

Robust – This Boon will increase your Max Hp and Max Hp Growth rate. Really good for anyone you plan on taking a few hits with.

Strong – Strong will increase your Strength skill and your Strength Growth rate. The more strength you have, the harder you will be able to hit with normal attacks.

Bane List

Dull – Dull will lower your Magic skill and decrease your Magic Growth rate.

Weak – Weak will lower your Strength skill and decrease the Strength Growth rate for your character.

Sickly – This Bane gives you lower overall HP and decreases your HP Growth rate. Only take this one if you are feeling brave.

Excitable – This Bane lowers your Resistance skill and Resistance Growth rate. Magic really hurts in this game so you should really avoid this one.

Fragile – The Bane Fragile will low your Defense stat and Defense Growth rate. This isn’t a good one to take because odds are you will take damage sooner or later.

Unlucky – If you go with the Unlock Bane you will lose some Luck and Luck Growth rate. .

Clumsy – If you take this Bane you will take a hit to your Skill stat and decreases the Skill Growth rate.

Slow – As the name would imply you lose Speed and Speed Growth rate with this Bane.

Your Talent is the class that you will become later in the game. This is much later in the game but you should choose something that goes with your play style. If you want to be a strong attacks go with Fighter, Samurai, orMercenary. Magic characters go with Mage or Apothecary and so on.

(Unlucky has been proven to slightly weaken both attacking Stats growth rate and the vice versa for lucky)

I'm assuming the class that I upgrade to will be the based on the talent that I chose at the beginning?

I had a hard time choosing. I replayed the first chapters a few times to figure what character I wanted. I ended up choosing
Boom:Strong
I'm kind of regretting Unlucky but I'm have fun in the game!

I had a hard time choosing. I replayed the first chapters a few times to figure what character I wanted. I ended up choosing
Boom:Strong
I'm kind of regretting Unlucky but I'm have fun in the game!
Based on what @Ike just told me, I think Dull would've been the better Bane to have, assuming you want a character that doesn't revolve around Magic attacks (so you use lots of physical weapons and stuff)

I had a hard time deciding weather or not I wanted a magic or weapon attacking character. I was cool either way. But I have a question. I can change my character into a samurai. I was slaying more enemy's with him as a samurai but I liked the extra def. as a dragon. What do you think I should do?

Boom: Deft
Talent: Ninja

I'm going with a skill based set, with skill-triggered skills and high crit rate weapons

I'm assuming the class that I upgrade to will be the based on the talent that I chose at the beginning?
Depends on how you reclass. I used a master seal and went Hoshidan noble in my run. If you use the new method, you will reclass to be like the talent you chose.

I had a hard time deciding weather or not I wanted a magic or weapon attacking character. I was cool either way. But I have a question. I can change my character into a samurai. I was slaying more enemy's with him as a samurai but I liked the extra def. as a dragon. What do you think I should do?
It's up to you. Just remember to have fun and do your best. This is essential for any game that has ever been created.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back