fav website ever

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
Pok_E 16

Pok_E 16

Restricted user
Towns Folk
what is your fav website u have ever bean on is it roblox,3dspedia,minecraft,a game site,youtube, a music site, a photo site a video site, a site like this like chatty infprmation qwestion site is it a shopping site a site that tells u what to do or answers your qwestions is it a toy site a site where u download stuth just tell cuz its fun to talk abou likes n dislikes

There are only four websites I visit every day: 3DS Pedia, UltimateClassicRock, Loudwire and Hotmail, but the last one is a necessity and I hate it really :p

3DS Pedia is my favourite :cat: I like UltimateClassicRock a lot because they update every day, and Encyclopedia Europa because it's a Valkyria Chronicles wiki :love:

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
3DS Pedia of course! I don't really visit other sites unless I need to. xP

I really like online communities, and the fact that this one focuses on Nintendo gaming is a plus! ^.^

Stupidedia.org
It´s a german wikipedia parody
And let´s just say it´s quite entertaining

Also 3dspedia,Spotify
and Ultimateguitar

3DSPedia (duh), youtube, grooveshark, tinycartridge, Kotaku, facebook... Mmmm That might be the ones I visit almost daily. I add siliconera to that list, it's pretty sweet for games popular in Japan I want to keep an eye on!

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and 18
grooveshark

I had a feeling I was missing something in my list, and that's it! :D

Reactions: 2205
My favorite is mcdonalds :love:

JK My favorite is definetly 3dsPedia :D

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Pandora/Grooveshark, facebook, youtube, hotmail/gmail, and finally 3dspedia! :3 since it has everything nintendo related!

Reactions: 18
I think my favorite as of recently has to be backloggery. After years of repeatedly trying (and failing) to manually keep track of my games in a journal, this awesome site is helping me tremendously...though I still have to add in a ton of games

The only website I literally visit every day Is Google so I gues gooogle is my favorite website because it leads you to other websites.
Wikipedia is second best because it is the source of all my knowledge on school projects
then probably 3ds pedia cause this is 3ds pedia
then iwastesomuchtime . com because I waste so much time doing random stuff there
then probably youtube cause I can watch anything from there
then gmail because it's gmail
finally nitrome.com cause it has the best games
I think that's all the essentials :p

I like YouTube a whole lot but 3DS Pedia is a better made website (I just said that), so I'll go with it.

Well, the forum. The blog is nasty.

My favorite websites are

Creepypasta
3DSpedia
Fanfiction
(don't use as much as I used to ever since a glitch in the system makes me unable to post stories)
DeviantART (I love all the drawings there stopped logging in because a bunch of my friends there no longer get along but that doesn't stop me from visiting it)
Gaia
IwakuRoleplay
WarriorsAnRPG
(before they closed it)

Mine is Wikipedia,Clip Dj and Pokecheck Ushio No Taney and Creepypasta wiki(But I started having Day and Nightmares so I had to stop! :( )

My most favorite websites are 3dspedia and uh...Youtube. Nuff said :)

Before ever signing up to this place. My favorite websites were Facebook, Youtube, Gmail, Lootpalace, and other extra stuff . But now signing up to this place , it really changes everything to just ony 3DS pedia . I love this site and I like the people here . I could ask anything nintendo related and really this place has it all . Love the idea of me saving up my coins so I could get a 50 dollar eshop code someday . There is literally no site that could beat this when it comes to Nintendo :)

i have only two i visit every day and that is THIS site and mangafox marc sure is great admin and people here is great and friendly for mangafox well... its my libary lol.

Stupidedia.org
It´s a german wikipedia parody
And let´s just say it´s quite entertaining
they have thailand ver. of that too its pretty amusing XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Pftt.... defintley not 3DS Pedia with those 600+ messages I have.....

But I visit these site everyday, always:

forum.3dspedia.com
3dspedia.com
dorkly.com
http://neoduskcomics.tumblr.com/

why i got the feeling that you just promote your tumblr why!?

Back