Fave Kirby Super Star (Ultra) Sub-Games?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
As you may know, Kirby Super Star, and Kirby Super Star Ultra, in an extent, have many Sub-Games that you can play to complete the game. From Spring Breeze, Gourmet Race, to Revenge of Meta Knight and Milky Way Wishes, these sub-games will bring many experience if you have played the game. I want to know, what's your fave Sub-games in Kirby Super Star and its remake?

I get so much nostalgia thinking of that game lol ;-; I still remember 100%-ing Super Star Ultra :p
My favorites would be the Milky Way Wishes and the other involving treasure hunting. I liked the concept of Milky Way Wishes with exploring the different planets, getting Copy Essences and the story in general was awesome >.< I still remember that Lava Planet that was so annoying and the secret planet thing :p

I hated Milky Way Wishes. The story was really great, mind you. But the amount of times I've gone after an enemy thinking Ooh, I want that ability! and then remembering that only Noddies will give you their ability now is mind-blowing and aggravating (though I will admit to exploiting two Noddies to get an ability I liked and didn't have yet). I much preferred the Great Cave Offensive.

I prefer Milky Way Wishes over anything. The idea of finding your Copy Abilities instead of just "getting them" from an enemy always fascinated me. Oh and the final boss...
Ohh the final boss...
Marx being the final boss absolutely blew my young mind at the time. The way he manipulated you, the way he betrayed you... Man, was it amazing. The only thing I liked more than defeating Marx was defeating Galacta Knight for the first time;
If awesome heavy metal music playing during a boss fight doesn't scream tense to you, I want absolutely nothing to do with you.

The Great Cave Offensive :D

I remember when I started recognizing items from other franchises :3 the Falchion, the Triforce, the Screw Attack.

Plus the cool Metroidvania-like exploration :D

Revenge Of Meta Knight,I'ts one of the longest of the subgames you need to speed up and not screw up to finish It,one of the rare chances to use the paint ability and come on a battle with Meta Knight himself at the end what else can I ask for???

My favorite sub-game in Super Star Ultra is and always will be Metaknightmare Ultra. I loved the speed running aspect to it, as well as the ability to actually play as Meta Knight and use his special moves. Revenge of the King was another good one as well, and the first to use the amazing Masked Dedede theme.

I loved the great cave offensive, with so much to find, a massive world thats all interconnected, and some awsome bosses like the jrpg boss.

Oh my goodness I had so many memories of playing this game! I never really liked the Great Cave Offense but I think I really enjoyed the Milky Way Wishes. But my most favorite was definitely the Meta Knight one. I loved the speedrunning aspect of it.

Milky Way Wishes and Meta Knightmare Ultra were both great but only a true man would say The True Arena because that was the hardest sub game in the bunch next to 100%-ing Helper to Hero. Also it's so rewarding to have you unlock stuff for reaching the final boss.

Meta knightmare was just the bomb.. having starfox-like chatter from the enemy was just so great.

Meta knightmare was just the bomb.. having starfox-like chatter from the enemy was just so great.
Yeah I really liked the little chat that appears every so often.

Back