Favoring specific type of Pokemon?

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
Impulse

Impulse

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Have you ever favored any type of Pokemon? Whether it'd be because they're cute, look powerful, their type, color, etc. ?

I do like cute pokemon, but they tend to be weaker. I prefer powerful looking ones, they'll get me through even the toughest of battles. <3

I always went for Fire Pokemon as my starters :D

Water Pokemon have always been my choice starters. Sure, those are numerous in the wild, but it makes it so much easier just to have a water Pokemon for a starter so you don't have to catch a wild one to teach it Surf later in the game.

Apart from just the type-specific. I really like crazy/unique looking Pokemon like Weavile.

Creepy/extremely adorable/epic looking Pokemon are the types I've always been drawn to. For example, Sylveon, Teddiursa, Gengar, Banette, Aggron, etc.

I like Dragon Pokemon because they look like dragons, duh. I also like Fire-types because they always have some sort of explosive feature, whether it be blazing fire (Blaziken) or a volcano erupting (Camerupt). I guess every type is unique and has Pokemon which represent it well.

Back