Favorite Actors?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Who are you favorite actors and why?

Robert Downey Junior is my favorite. He's hilarious, and awesome at whatever role he does.

Reactions: CoreyBryceWilliams
Johnny Depp, Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning, Chloe Grace Moretz, Bailee Madison, Madeline Carroll, Bindi Irwin, Steve Irwin,

Jack Black, Rowan Atkinson, and Tom Cruise if the film has a good script. Like the Last Samurai.

Channing Tatum and Denzel Washington and Morgan Freeman and Johnny Depp

I like to watch movies that have any of the following people in them mostly. Vin Diesel, Josh Hutcherson, Johnny Depp, Channing Tatum & Chris Hemsworth. There might be others but I just have to thing of them.

Jennifer Lawrence, Robert Downey Jr. . . that's all I can really think of. XD

Reactions: 3823
Hmmm... I like lots of actors but I can't remember their names :oops:

Hugh Jackman, Edward Norton, Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman, Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, George Clooney and a few more

Jhon depp and adam sandler and chris rock and yea thats it

Hmmm... I like lots of actors but I can't remember their names :oops:

Well, yes, that happens to me too...

Well, I only remember Adam Sandler, Jhonny Deep, Morgan Freeman, Christian Bale, Chuck Norris, eh... Bruce Willis... eh... :oops:

Morgan Freeman and Denzel Washington are both great.

Bryan Cranston was great in both roles I've seen him in (Malcolm in the Middle, Breaking Bad)

Maggie Siff is great too (Mad Men, Sons of Anarchy)

Those are really the only ones I can think of that don't make me sick huh

Will Smith,Johnny depp, channing tatum, robert downey junior, Leonardo DiCaprio, adam Sandler d, brad Pitt, ben affleck...the list could go on and on XD a lot of actors are really good

Jennifer Lawrence :love:

I love her personality too. She's not afraid to be herself, yet being a celebrity.

Reactions: Moon Rain
Definitely not Miley Cyrus

I love Ariana Grande, because she's cute! :cat:

Daniel Day Lewis (Gangs of New York, There Will Be Blood, Lincoln)
Anthony Hopkins (Silence of the Lambs, The Elephant Man)
Philip Seymour Hoffman (Boogie Nights, Almost Famous, Punch Drunk Love, Capote)
Edward Norton (Fight Club, American History X, Birdman)
Jack Nicholson (The Shining, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Chinatown, The Departed)

I really like Christopher Lee. He is an actor that was created for playing the villains (Saruman, Count Dooku, Dracula). I am also fond Robert downet jr, cause I like him as iron man. Same With Jonny Depp in pirates of the carribean. I also like Sean Bean, because he Plays Boromir in LotR and Ned Stark in game of thrones + he always have awesome Death scenes!

Back