favorite amiibo

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
what is your favorite amiibo in the amiibo series. well in the last 2 years Nintendo has started making these toy to life toys named amiibo. these amiibo are way more extended than just to the Nintendo series there are some amiibo from the Capcom series and the sega series in the last 2 years they have been selling like wildfire and they have a decent collection and they are still going for 2 years straight and it been useable with almost all of Nintendo consoles and they may be useable with Nintendo new console the NX.

My favorite Amiibo is my Little Mac Amiibo, took about a year for me to finally find one!

Wolf Link is my favorite one! And so is K.K. Slider I love these two!

Bowser Jr.'s my favorite!I was impressed that Nintendo actually managed to fit in the sculpture of Bowser Jr. in his Koopa Clown Car Jr. while striking his Smash 4 character artwork pose.The detail is also as fine and detailed as it goes,although I think you could say that for almost every amiibo out there in existance. :p
Still,Bowser Jr.'s amiibo is amazing,and it is my favorite one out of all the ones I have thus far!

I like the 30th Anniversary Mario Amiibo and any of the Smash Amiibos. The Smash Amiibos have some great functionality and they look pretty good. Plus they can unlock extra stuff for instance the Wario one can unlock a board in Mario Party 9 and most of them (if not all of them) unlock Mii outfits in Mario Kart 8 and Yoshi's Yarn skins.

My favorite Amiibo that I have is my Super Smash Bros Series Wario Amiibo. The level of detail on it is incredible, even putting a great deal of texturing on the stitching of his jacket and belt buckle. My favorite amiibo that I would like to have would be a tie between the 30th anniversary Toon Link amiibo and the new Mipha amiibo for Breath of the Wild.

Back