Favorite and least favorite dungeon in Zelda

• Thread starter vinnyvineyards
  • Start date
vinnyvineyards

vinnyvineyards

Vinny the friendly neighborhood hippie.
Towns Folk
I just beat the water temple on OoT3D and man...that is crazy.... I hope I never have to go through that again... Its hard but somewhat simple figuring it out but its so annoying! What's your favorite and least favorite dungeon (especially OoT)?

? The water Temple actually wasn't tje hardest for me :playful: sorry. I actually couldn't figure out the Majora's Mask one where you have to defeat the boos :( OoT most of them weren't really hard except maybe the shadow temple :panda: derp The Water temple wasn't exactly "hard".

Reactions: vinnyvineyards
Having to use your Ocarina to adjust the water level over and over again in order to progress through the Water Temple was the most annoying part for me. Like Chopper said, the temple in general isn't hard at all (compared to the shadow temple, it's a breeze), but the repetition is killer. The bright side of the Water Temple, however, is the battle against Dark Link. :p

I never personally thought the water temple was difficult at all. It just adds more puzzle for me, which I love. My favorite dungeon would have to be the shadow temple, spirit temple, stone tower, lakebed, and the Earth temple from Wind Waker. I don't really have any dungeon I don't like...but if I had to choose, I'd say the ocean temple from Spirit Tracks.

Reactions: vinnyvineyards and 423
The Water Temple isn't generally hard , it's just that the confusion an annoyance that caused it to be considered "hard" . Take for example in the N64 version , you had to constantly change your boots everytime , that is very annoying , still though , changing water level is very horrible

and if you miss that one key .......... you got to change it all over again ...... then again just to get to the boss . See what I mean ?

The water temple wasn't that hard, just annoying. I find the water level changing part annoying and the fact that you have to find every key before changing the water high. If you find a door with a lock but dont have a key, oh well. Go find a triforce mark and play Zelda's lullaby. Can't find the boss key, same thing. That water changing part annoyed me alot.

? The water Temple actually wasn't tje hardest for me :playful: sorry. I actually couldn't figure out the Majora's Mask one where you have to defeat the boos :( OoT most of them weren't really hard except maybe the shadow temple :panda: derp The Water temple wasn't exactly "hard".
I feel ya but thats what I mean when I say its annoying... The last boss's dungeon in majoras mask was hardest for me...

Reactions: Hikki
I feel ya but thats what I mean when I say its annoying... The last boss's dungeon in majoras mask was hardest for me...
yay you are like me but in a bad way lol :/

Which Dungeon/Temple From The Zelda Universe Do You Like The Most Or Thinks Sucks

Favorite:Stone Tower Temple (Majoras Mask/Majoras Mask 3D)

Least Favorite: Forbidden Woods (Wind Waker/Wind Waker HD)

My favourite is the last Dungeon in Skyward Sword.

Ugh my least favourite is Temple of the Ocean king or whatever it's called.

My favorite is Lakebed Temple from Twilight Princess,

Least Favorite is God's Temple from Wind Waker, it was way too hectic to use the boat to sail through it..

My favorite is the Shadow Temple or Twilight Temple from Twilight Princess. That game had some pretty good dungeons to offer.
Least favorite: Every Water Temple ever. I always get confused and lost in them so many times that I can't wait to be done with it and move on.

My favorite dungeon in the entire series would have to be the Wind Temple for Wind Waker, which featured a three-storied design built around a central fan. My least favorite would be the water temple from Ocarina of Time, due t its confusing layout and over abundance of small keys...

My favorite dungeon in Ocarina of Time would have to be the Forest Temple. I found its design to be extremely interesting, its puzzles to be nicely challenging, and its boss to be quite fun as well. My least favorite, much like OP, would have to be the Water Temple, and for most of the reasons that OP listed.

Look, i know people really hate the water temple... but do you know what really grinds my gears???!!!

The freakin' forest temple. Extremely confusing layout and extremely hard on master quest due to the amount of stalfos you have to fight!

Back