Favorite animal?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Welcome to ( insert town name here ) town! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Hiya peeps! P2 here again with another topic-thingy, cuz who doesn't like those? I do! :D
So yeah, this one's about Animal Crossing, probably a game that everyone knows about by now. ( And if you don't, get outta here, you uneducated swine! :mad: Jk, there's a ton of games I don't know about, either. :'D )

I usually don't talk much about it because I'm not a super expert on it, and I'm extremely lazy when it comes to raising money to expand my cruddy house. ( To be fair, I grinded for weeks, and sometimes those dang gold stags wouldn't show up! UGH! :mad: ) But that's not why we're here, right? It's about the villagers, the townsfolks, the merchants, the fashionistas, whoever they are. Basically, the animals.

You run around, doing stuff for them, and getting stuff in return. And that's super cool and all, BUT! Have you ever had a particular animal(s) that make you go: "You? You're good. Please stay in my town forever"? ...N-not in a creepy way, more in a bff way, y'know? :hilarious:

So yeah, any animal you particularly like? 'o'

There’s an animal named Marina. Need I say more?

JK, lol. If I had to choose, probably Peanut or Pecan. (I have a thing for chipmunks, they’re just so gosh darn cute! ;u;)

My favorite animal is a duck that is named Molly. She's just so darn cute when you talk to her especially when she's fishing. I would throw up a picture but my storage on my phone would probably murder my guts since it's full as is.

chubby penguins all da way! <3
O//w//O

what do you people like?

chubby penguins all da way! <3
O//w//O

what do you people like?
Jock

i ment animal type not personality type lol

I have an affinity for wolves. Right now I only have Fang on my island, but I plan to add Wolfgang whenever I get the chance. Skye and Dovie are also some considerations, Dobie being preferable since I actually have his amiibo card.

In Wild World, I was more into dog villagers. I always had fishing competitions with Walker, and those were some fond memories. His whole house was full of fish by the time I stopped playing.

Reactions: P2.0
I'd have to go with most of the Villagers from the Gamecube days. Mitzi, Bob, Punchy, Kiki, Cube, Tybalt. lots of classic villagers I will always Remember fondly.

I'd have to go with most of the Villagers from the Gamecube days. Mitzi, Bob, Punchy, Kiki, Cube, Tybalt. lots of classic villagers I will always Remember fondly.
imo the GameCube villagers have the best personality! They really had depth to their character and aren't always friendly. Btw, you can introduce yourself in the "Say Hello To Everyone Forum" in "Town Billboard" in the "Mayor's Office" section if you want to.

I think that falls down to writing getting more child friendly. Gamecube version will always stay my favorite due to so much care being put into the games dialogue. Now we don't have Ressetti anymore (except through the rescue hotline) because he would make kids cry due to the yelling.

• Funny
Reactions: Sunny_Meows
Collectively, I'd say Cats, Wolves, and Deers are the animal types that I like most! :)
Tho one of my favorite villagers of all time is actually a chicken....the rest of the chicken race just doesn't cut it out for me :p

Tanuki because it's unique. I'm not sure what other animals are in there but this one just has some odd charm to it because of it's lore. Also I wasn't bribed by Deepak.

Dogs are second but mainly because KK Slider is pretty cool on his own.

Reactions: Trazzers
Bones is probably my favorite, he's super adorable.

Dogs, especially Isabelle. Best villager ever (I know she's technically not a villager but still)

A tie between Rosie, Lucky & Wolfgang.
Rosie because I fell in love with her in the anime-film , and her expressions in NH are so god damn adorable. I recently traded to get her official amiibo card and currently getting her into my island.... I don't think I'll ever let her go.
Lucky is more because his bandages are so mysterious? like is he just a dog with injuries or does he have some serious secrets hiding under there? Love his personality too tho❤
And then Wolfgang because he keeps appearing in my towns by random, it feels like its some funny joke the universe has on me baha

Reactions: Jisenku
My favorite is either Raymond or Bob. They are both cats.

Wolves~! I really liked Sky in my previous town, before my game and 3DS were stolen.

Freya is okay, but she's not my favorite.

Kangaroos are cute, too~

Back