Favorite animal?

• Thread starter The Governor
  • Start date
The Governor

The Governor

Mandalorian
Towns Folk
What animal is your favorite?

I absolutely love dogs, but I'm definitely a fish person first. I love any and all types of fish.

I love Parrots, but all kind of colorful birds are my favorite. I do love me some exotic fishes, and other animals like Leopards, Tigers, Monkeys, and Cats.

Owls! I like them because you have them in different sizes, colours and they live almost everywhere! I've never seen one here though :( they're also a symbol of magic, which I like since I'm obsessed with everything that has something to do with magic :) and they can fly, of course!

Well, I like geckos, monkeys, moles, anything that bites and has long teeth/fangs, anything with venom, and beetles! Definitely beetles!

i LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE guinea pigs they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and dogs and cats and porcupine

Cats. I love cats. People call them lazy and selfish and stuff like that, but that's untrue. Cats are smart, cute and faithful animals.

Chinchillas (so cute!) and tigers rate pretty highly on my list too. And lions. And ligers. Basically I love the cat family. Big cats, little cats :)

My favorite animal is the White Atlantic Wolfs

my favorite animal are armadillo since they look so cute and they can roll up into a ball. I also like turtles and koala because turtles are cool and relaxed and because I like teenage mutant ninja turtles. I like Koala's because their so lazy and rests a lot and is also cute

I like any kind of hippo and dog. That and sloths and rhinos. They are neat and they make good memes.

Back