Favorite Boss in Kirby game?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
As Kirby embarked on the adventure, he faces many bosses like Whispy Woods, Kracko, and even King Dedede who stands on his way. What's your favorite boss/mid-boss in the Kirby game?

Meta Knight on most games he appears, hands down.

His fights are almost always intense and really fun.

King Dedede comes second place for me, as well

ZERO-TWO.

Meta Knight for sure. He makes for a tough/challenging opponent for Kirby. He's the real boss, King Dedede isn't all that special, in my opinion. I like Meta Knight's design, and he actually looks like a recolored Kirby under that mask. Makes you think a little. :eek:

Hmm, that's a good question, there's so many memorable or cool bosses out there. I think my favorite one though has to be Galacta Knight. Even though he may not be the hardest boss in the world he's fun to fight against, he has a great design, and potential to become a better boss or perhaps a better addition to the story. Even though he claims to be the best he never manages to be on top.

Its a tie between Acro, Zero Two, and Magolor.

My favorite boss form any Kirby game would be a tough choice between 0^2 from Kirby 64 and Soul Marx from Super Star Ultra. Both of these bosses were secret when they appeared in their respective games, although I think that soul marx's story and the way that you have to fight him are far more well developed and challenging than those surrounding 0^2.

Queen Sectonia was a really interesting final boss. As I mentioned in an earlier thread, I love giant bosses that take up the entire foreground of a stage, so the boss fight was really fun for me. Boss fights like this make me wish for a full 3D Kirby game even more - imagine what kinds of boss fights we could have.

Other than that, yeah, Kracko has always been a classic much like Whispy Woods and of course Kind Dedede. It's nice to see what new forms and abilities they come back with in each game, especially Kracko, who consistently shows up and always has a vastly new range of attacks and abilities he can use, or at least in the games I've played.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back