Favorite character from Soulcalibur II?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya peeps! P2.0 here! Good evening! :D How are ya? ...Good? Great! I'm coming atcha with another topic-thingy! \o/ It's another blast from the past~ Hold onto your hats ( or coats, or whatever you're wearing ), cuz we're heading back to realm of the Gamecube, to game called Soulcalibur II :artist:

We never got into the series as a whole, but the second installment was our jam! ( Mainly because it was our second Gamecube game. :p But still! )
Since we never strayed from Nintendo, we mainly kept to using Link because we were nervous about trying everyone else.
But then the more we started playing, the more curious we became, and we started trying out different characters like Nightmare, Kilik, Talim ( Mah gurl <3 ), and all the rest. It was totes fun! ^o^

So, here's the question! Who was your favorite character from Soulcalibur II? :eyes: Eager to know!

Reactions: Samster
Oh my gosh, I’ve seen this game a few times, but I never got the oppurtunity to try it. ;-; I was majorly interested when I saw that Link was a playable character. I was like “Say whaaaat???”

I’m just gonna say Link, cause he’s awesome, and cause I don’t know any of the other characters :x

Reactions: P2.0
Oh my gosh, I’ve seen this game a few times, but I never got the oppurtunity to try it. ;-; I was majorly interested when I saw that Link was a playable character. I was like “Say whaaaat???”

I’m just gonna say Link, cause he’s awesome, and cause I don’t know any of the other characters :x
If you ever get a chance to, I'd definitely recommend giving it a try! All of Link's moves just feel like something from the Zelda series, and his moves just feel right for him. Heck, you can even charge his Spin Attack, which can break through shields! :eek: ( But if people duck, you're wide open. :bag:

And don't be nervous, just give them all a try in training, you'll find someone who speaks to you. :sneaky:

Reactions: Samster
Back