Favorite City/Town?

• Thread starter Tuzo
  • Start date
Tuzo

Tuzo

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I like Fortree city the best because it's the only town that people live in treehouses lol

Reactions: 2 people
I liked Celadon City. It was so big, and it's where you can buy the fire/water/thunder stone, iirc. You can also get Eevee from here. <3

Humilau city, because it looks so peaceful there. Plus, who doesn't love a beach side paradise?

I'll do my top three regions.

In Kanto, definitely Lavender Town. As my name implies. Haha. Love love love the paranormal theme.

In Johto, Ecruteak City since it's the center of the region. So many awesome places to go from there.

For Hoenn, it's Fortree. For me it kind of marks the second (and more exciting) half of the game. Also, I absolutely love the nature theme of the place. I would probably live there if I could.

I liked Celadon City. It was so big, and it's where you can buy the fire/water/thunder stone, iirc. You can also get Eevee from here. <3
You know, I agree with this. The fact it is where I got my precious Eevee makes it my favorite.

I also remember Fortree City because it had all the footbridges going from tree house to tree house. I remember there was Kecleon you had to get by with some item from the nearby lake (I think the Champion gives it to you). Another interesting city was Lavaridge Town since it had that little hotspring you could go in. I thought that was the neatest little feature ever.

My favorite one is Jubilife City , because its the most largest one in Sinnoh and looks so modern, i love the school in there because its very good to learn the basics and train your starter pokemon its really nice, my second favorite is snowpoint city, its so beautiful and i love the soundtrack in there.

Back