Fantasy Life Favorite Class?

• Thread starter NotEspio
  • Start date
NotEspio

NotEspio

EatFoodPlayGames
Towns Folk
Hey guys. I'm 'bout to get this game for Chrismas in two weeks. Super exciting but don't know what class I'm going to start with. So tell me your guy's favorite classes and what class you recomend I start out with. Super exicted!:D

I like magic so definitely wizard for me ^.^

Although I'd recommend paladin for starters because attacking with a sword doesn't use up any of your SP unless you use a special combo. If you don't mind waiting a while to rebuild your SP, you should be good to go, :headphone:

Definitely the Wizard class :D
I also kinda like being an Alchemist as making potions feels somewhat like a rhythm game.
You should probably start as a Paladin/Mercenary since they don't rely on SP as much as Wizards do.

Paladin is really the easier class to start with, but Wizard and Hunter are really fun.

If you use Wizard, you might want to stack up multiple SP potions at all time and sit often to regain SP.

The paladin is an excellent melee attacker with great defenses (gotta love the shield). But sometimes you really don't want to get close to really hard hitting enemy at all. That's where the Wizard comes in. Power them up and you've got a ton of long range destruction. My character goal is a Highly ranked Paladin with magic for support. Fantasy Life offers a ton of customizing potential, so you should play around, mix and match Lives till you find a cool combo, instead of just settling on one.

Back