Favorite Commercials?

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
This is the thread where you share your favorite commercials. While most are ho hum some of them are actually quite entertaining.
Hence why I made this thread^
Ah the memories.
Just to be sure no one else has said this one. I'd much rather hear of an original commercial than one I've seen before. All of them are great. Nintendo knows their stuff.
I have those collectible styluses. Isn't it crazy I grew up with watching those commercials? The promise of being able to play with people across the globe.
Now you can sing to it. These are known to be great but needs more Terry Crews.

Muh Nostalgia

Those Old Spice commercials are pretty funny. If you guys want some really funny ones, look up the banned ones on YouTube. They have some pretty funny ones, and there's a whole channel dedicated to them. The best one in my opinion is the banned Doritos one. I would post a video, but I doubt they're appropriate for here :p

This was my favorite! The following day after it aired me and my friends were so excited to get it and we ended up getting it for each other as a Christmas gift exchange.

I like food and I like hip and trendy music and believe it or not I actually had this cereal as a kid. Like something you'd see on Saturday mornings or even on cable cartoon channels. I hope you guys watch enough TV to get that daily dose of modern money making tactics. :p

Back