Fantasy Life Favorite Creator Quest in Fantasy Life

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
What do you think is the best or easiest way to get lunares coins or what is your favorite creator quest? For me personally it is the Blacksmith request. The enemies aren't that hard and over kill as others (cough cough Ancient Napdragon Cough cough). I will say tho it is kinda a pain getting the bismuth ingot

What do you think is the best or easiest way to get lunares coins?
Definitely the angler's creator quest.

The trick is, you have to get two buddies in your world while the quest is active. Due to the additional two players in your world, you get three poseidon swordfish drops from a bounty instead of one (each worth 1 lunare coin).

Once you've caught the god fish, go to the beach hut and leave the bounty there. Go back to the Deepsea Cave and you should see it respawned. Catch it again and leave it at the beach hut until you have three to cash them by the bounty clerk.

I recommend having a horse to move quickly while traveling, ;)

As for my favorite, I'd say the paladin quest since the Ancient Napdragon gives me a challenge even at a high level >.<

Definitely the angler's creator quest.

The trick is, you have to get two buddies in your world while the quest is active. Due to the additional two players in your world, you get three poseidon swordfish drops from a bounty instead of one (each worth 1 lunare coin).

Once you've caught the god fish, go to the beach hut and leave the bounty there. Go back to the Deepsea Cave and you should see it respawned. Catch it again and leave it at the beach hut until you have three to cash them by the bounty clerk.

I recommend having a horse to move quickly while traveling, ;)

As for my favorite, I'd say the paladin quest since the Ancient Napdragon gives me a challenge even at a high level >.<
I have also heard that the tailor and woodcutter request are easy. I personally have done the tailor request in my friend's world and the monster was easier than the nap dragon :p

Back