Favorite Dark Link fight?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya peeps! P2.0 here with another topic in the Zelda community!

The Legend of Zelda is probably one of the biggest series ever to grace the gaming world. And is home to some interesting and tough monsters, too! But there's one fellow who sort of stands out from the bosses/mini bosses: Dark Link. :vamp:

And goes by other names, as well. Like Shadow Link, and Link's Shadow. I think it's safe to say whenever you saw him, you knew you were in for a challenge. *^* ( Unless you cheese the fights, lol. ) I think he's been in a good many games as a challenger, or a hidden fight. It just adds to the awesomeness, yeah?

So here's my question: Which Dark Link fight is your favorite, and why?

Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
The one in ocarina of time. Because its the ONLY dark link fight i've done.That moment when I entered the room and saw the vast open area, and then suddenly boss music started playing: it was one of my favorite moments. It wasnt too hard of a fight but was really fun.

Reactions: Mizunil and P2.0
The one in ocarina of time. Because its the ONLY dark link fight i've done.That moment when I entered the room and saw the vast open area, and then suddenly boss music started playing: it was one of my favorite moments. It wasnt too hard of a fight but was really fun.
I always love that fight, it was so cool and unexpected! :eek:

I can't decide between that one, Triforce Heroes, or fighting the one in Link's Adventure. The last two were exceptionally hard. Especially on Triforce Heroes. Three at once was the most challenging for me, imo.

Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
Uh I thought Dark Link was a non-canonical character :eyes:

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: P2.0 and Mizunil
The one in ocarina of time. Because its the ONLY dark link fight i've done.
Exact same as Deepak ^
The ominous room + the fight was pretty crazy and unexpected. It wasn’t a difficult fight but it was a fun one

Reactions: Deepak and Jisenku
Uh I thought Dark Link was a non-canonical character :eyes:
He's in the manga of Four Swords, though. :eyes:

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
I only played OoT Dark Link but I'd give Zelda 2's fight a run for my money because the combat to me might be more engaging. OoT combat although very intuitive just feels kinda basic and frustrating especially when fighting another character with a shield. Yeah you can cheese the NES fight by crouching in the corner, but in actuality that it the bad corner for all bad players. Plus it's at the end of the game so you can anticipate it as one of your tougher fights or one you'll enjoy more.

Reactions: P2.0
He's in the manga of Four Swords, though. :eyes:
Do I look like I've ever heard of the Four Swords manga?

I've barely read the Miku Mangas based on the songs >.<

• Funny
Reactions: P2.0 and Duffy
Do I look like I've ever heard of the Four Swords manga?

I've barely read the Miku Mangas based on the songs >.<
Well I never knew Miku had a manga, so we're even. :wacky:

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
Well I never knew Miku had a manga, so we're even. :wacky:
Mangas as in she has like 10 of them based on songs like Senbonzakura and The Happiness & Peace of Mind Committee haha normie noob

I think that the fight in Ocarina of time, I don't remember another time that I fought dark although I had played many Zelda games.

Pd. I have a very bad memory.

Reactions: P2.0 and Jisenku
Back