Favorite DKC game on the SNES

• Thread starter Impulse
  • Start date
Impulse

Impulse

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
When it comes to gamers and the talk about the SNES titles Donkey Kong Country the most popular debate that comes out is which game is better.

For me Donkey Kong Country 2 is my all time Favorite, I always have liked it and as I got older I started to realize my reasons. The thought of those two little chimps going to an island that they have never been to and where everyone there will want them stopped is so heroic! The music was amazing as well, it's one of those soundtracks that you can actually just sit down, relax, and enjoy. Sort of like Meditation or instrumental music.

I liked the first one the most. Original are always the best, imo. xD

a great start to the series, that's for sure. <3

full of challenging levels and bosses! ^^

My favourite is Donkey Kong Country 3 because I like how they changed it up a bit, plus I liked how Dixie and Kiddie both had their own unique mechanics which was kinda lost on both DK and Diddy.

However, I think the *best* game was Donkey Kong Country 2 because the pirate theming was interesting and consistent throughout, it had really well designed levels and just ticked all the boxes.

Unfortunately I played both 2 and 3 before playing the original, and it felt so backwards that I literally cannot stand it.

The second one was the best. There were more collectibles to get and more memorable areas/music than the other two games.

Donkey Kong Country 2 wins this for me. As mentioned above, it had more memorable areas and music. I also thought the bosses were much more interesting.

However, Aquatic Ambience from DKC is the best theme from any DKC game.

DKC2 gameplay-wise but I think the first one had the best music easily.

I've still liked the original because it was really fun in my opinion but I have to hand down on Donkey Kong Country 2 because it really expanded the different features that I wanted in the first game , but i've still haven't played so the first and original :D

Back