favorite ds in the 3ds/ds family

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
so what is your favorite ds or 3ds in the nintendo ds/3ds family. it does not have to be one specific 3ds or ds it be be like a bundle like the super mario 3d bundle for the new nintendo 3ds xl or like the mario kart 7 bundle for the 2ds or the animal crossing bundle the is for the regular more expensive new nintendo 3ds. the main point of what i am trying to say is that what is your favorite 3ds/ds bundle because there are a lot of the to choose from

Normal 3ds

cool i just like the blue 3ds because of the shine it has

Mine would be the New 3DS (non XL) since it is exactly the right size for me. The resolution on it is great, feels great and also has changeable cover plates! I have one and that is among my favourite DS (or even handheld, for that matter) consoles I've ever had!

I used to have an aqua 3DS but then I got the TLOZ version of the 3DS xl which I still use today. It's perfect size and it's very shiny and it's comfortable to hold which is very important. As well as it was (obviously) packaged with link between worlds which made the entire system even better. And the Triforce designs are amazing!

Well I never played on anything else such as the ds lite or the normal ds. My 1st was the 3ds xl before they came out with the "new 3ds " witch is a stupid name for it but oh well lol. Given that the 3ds xl was my 1st in the ds family I would have to say it's my fav cause really I enjoyed the bigger screen and love the clam shell design . I'm sure they other ds are just as good tho .

Personally, I've only had the normal XL so far.

New 3ds xl. I like how it seemed to be a bit faster than the old 3ds. I also like the face detecting 3d. I always fiddle with it from time to time

Back