Favorite DSi game from the eShop

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
What is your favorite DSi game that you can download from the eShop? Mine is Birds & Beans, its a very relaxing game! :)

I'm not really sure. I suppose it's Metal Torrent, but that's because I'm a bullet hell fan.

Photoshop Dojo for the win

Yeah, Photo Dojo was a great title. I remember I would play it with my cousins. We had a lot of fun with the game.

I'm not really sure. I suppose it's Metal Torrent, but that's because I'm a bullet hell fan.

I will say the same thing. I loved that game.

Metal Torrent, same as you guys. I had great fun with that game :)

Well my favourite is GTA: Chinatown Wars but that isn't on the eShop (I still have the cartridge). So I have to say my favourite is also Metal Torrent.

Metal Torrent used to be my favourite, but my new favourite is Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ. It's amazing and addictive and fun and original :)

Reactions: Reece
personally its photo dojo. this game is complete <censored> and the gameplay is awful but my god do i had fun with this. seriously why there hasnt been a sequel yet completely baffles me

My favorite DSI game or title is Wario Ware D.I.Y sadly it isn't on the eshop ? Idk xD my favorite DSI eshop game is Starship Defense it's a great game you get to attach guns to your ship.

Well my favourite that I have downloaded is All stars air hockey,it is kind of a hard game and I haven't beaten it one time but let me tell ya it is a good fun simple game to play and enjoy your day.Even though it is not that fun if compared to most games I made the best of it.

I will add my recommendation since it's pretty good (and currently a reward on Club Nintendo): A Kappa's Trail. The Kappa is cute, you can collect fishes, play some minigames, and of course beat the main course: drawing lines for Kappa's path (and running from the enemy).

Reactions: Kiki and 18
I will add my recommendation since it's pretty good (and currently a reward on Club Nintendo): A Kappa's Trail. The Kappa is cute, you can collect fishes, play some minigames, and of course beat the main course: drawing lines for Kappa's path (and running from the enemy).
I've been looking at the game on Club Nintendo for a while, and after your recommendation I think I know where my CN coins are going :D Thanks.

Reactions: Kiki and dwikrid
I love the Mixed Messages game. It's simple and silly but my husband and I love playing it to pass the time and have a laugh.

Well I think that this will count but my favorite DSi Ware game would probably be the Legend of Zelda : 4 Swords Anniversary Edition because I've always wanted to play that game on the GBA . It's a nice quality game that was free but sadly not free anymore ( well for dsi ) :p

My favorite DSi App on the eshop is LOZ: 4 Swords Anniversary because I like The Legend of Zelda and also you can play multiplayer on Legend of Zelda: 4 Swords Anniversary.

Back