Favorite Earthbound/Mother character?

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
So who is your favorite Earthbound/Mother character from the whole series. Mine is a tie between Poo and Paula. They have amazing PSI abilities and great strengths, and Poo has teleport which is so useful. My second favorite is Lucas because everybody loves Lucas :cat:

I played it but never finished. I like the way the fourth wall keeps on crumbling, I like the "dad" character. Kinda down on his luck guy (massive debt) that seems so irresponsible.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I played it but never finished. I like the way the fourth wall keeps on crumbling, I like the "dad" character. Kinda down on his luck guy (massive debt) that seems so irresponsible.
I don't understand where he gets the money from lol

I like the character Ness because he is the only character in the game that I know due to playing smash and because I never played the Earthbound series but I wish to play it someday because it looks very fun . I really like Ness after some research about the games and PK Thunder because that is the only thing that I know of him . Hope that counts because I hear there are some other characters that there are :bag:

Well fun fact, the only moves Ness could use in his game were PSI flash and PSI magnet. Couldn't use PSI fire or PSI thunder

Back