• Thread starter Lamont
  • Start date
Lamont

Lamont

"Haunted Pumpkin"
Towns Folk
What's your favorite egg move?

Hmm. Probably Aura Sphere for Squirtle.

Dragon Pulse, and Dragon Dance. I had this Charmander who knew Dragon Pulse, and I didn't once have the thought of deleting that move. :love:

Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse. Aura Sphere is an amazingly strong attack, while Dragon Pulse is very reliable.

Iron Tail for Axew or Aura Sphere for Squirtle. Iron Tail to destroy fairies and Aura Sphere boosted by Mega Launcher when it is Mega Blastoise.

Mine would be Outrage for Garchomp. Combined with Garchomp's huge attack stat and Choice Band, the power of Outrage reaches devastating levels. It is always a staple move of my Garchomp and it is just a perfect move for sweeping.

I love all the egg moves from the starter pokemons mine is from the one of Graninja called Toxic spine because it's easy to poison you're opponent as a strategic move more the poison affect and you attack the opponent it's more damage on the opponent while weakling him i love it and i think it's the more worth to try move that graninja has.

Definately Aura sphere for squirtle because Blastoise is a really strong Pokemon and Aura Sphere is a really strong move. If I could only get a Lucario with Aur sphere as a Male Pokemon and Squirtle as a Female Pokemon...

Some pokemon just need egg moves to be viable in competitive battles, i would say my favorite is Stealh Rock and there is a lot of good pokémon who have stealh rock egg move (Mamoswine, Skarmory, Tyranitar, Ferrothorn, Bisharp).

Back