Favorite Fairytail Characters?

• Thread starter drakor
  • Start date
drakor

drakor

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I like Natsu since most of the time the main character is my favorite but i also really like Mystogen, Jellal, Gajeel, Wendy, Gray, Erza, Lucy(Leo/Loki) etc.

What about you?

Natsu, Happy, Grey, Wendy.

Those are some funny characters, and some cute ones(looking at you wendy) :p

Don't like Erza, she's like serious all the time.

My favorite characters are Natsu (FIYA!), Gray, Erza (the most serious yet perhaps the wackiest), Gajeel, Juvia (GRRAAAYY-SAMA!!), Mirajane, Virgo and Loke.

Natsu, Lisanna, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Gajeel, Mirajane, Zeref, Mavis

idk, lucy is annoying to me. and ugh i can't see her with natsu

I'll go through my top 5 favorite Fairy Tail characters. My absolute favorite would probably have to be Lucy because she seems to be the main character rather then Natsu because everything is always happening to her. My second would have to be Juvia because of her obsession with Grey which can be pretty comedic and adorable in a creepy sort of way and I just love the element of water. My third would probably be Cana because of her background story, how she became a tarot magic user, and her relations to the guild. My fourth is definitely Wendy because although she is pretty gentle natured, her kindness has got her out of sticky situations, she even became the leader of a pretty humorous group, and her determination gave me the feels when she does what she can to help. Lastly for 5th place would probably be Millianna because of her story and how it has evolved over time, her cheerful personality is pleasing as well as her cat-like magic appearance.

Natsu, Happy, Grey, Wendy.

Those are some funny characters, and some cute ones(looking at you wendy) :p

Don't like Erza, she's like serious all the time.

Haha, you are the opposite of me. I like serious type (but not really apply to Fairy Tail)

I love Grey, he is really sweet and handsome. I don't like how he strip so often though.
Gajeel is also one of my favourite character as he is really awkward and shy. I always laugh when I see him lol (especially the finding cat chapter).
Loki is also a looker, but I don't like playboy type :/

Reactions: SaToRi
Oh, man, this is a tough question because I love every member of Fairy Tail. Ok, I like Natsu, Erza, Wendy, Mystogen, Levy, and Gajeel.
( Lucy and Happy are both weak but lovable, and Gray is a powerful pervert. Juvia is obsessed with Gray, who, as I mentioned, is a powerful pervert.)
Aside from those negative points, I like everyone. Fairy Tail is the very example of a loving, caing, and perfect family.

Back