Favorite Final Fantasy Character(s)?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Who/What is your Final Fantasy character(s)?

This is a tough one for me but my favorite Final Fantasy characters are:
  • Fran-A viera warrior, Fran is as much at ease with a sword as she is her bare hands. Her proficiency with a blade is matched only by her skill with a wrench, as she also handles the maintenance of Balthier's airship, the Strahl. The lifespan of the viera is far greater than that of humes, and many secrets lie hidden in her long history. Fran is a playable character in Final Fantasy XII
    I love Fran because she's a Viera (the viera is my favorite Final Fantasy race), she has a mysterious life past, her accent is amazing (you can hear it here),her design is very descriptive, she is just a great character in my eyes.

• Rydia-A young girl of blessed circumstance who places her trust in those not of this world.” sometimes referred to as Rydia of Mist, is a playable character in Final Fantasy IV and its sequel, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. She is a Summoner from the village of Mist, and is one of the most prominent characters in the game.Rydia is a wonderful character, I love her: design (the green hair, outfit), attitude, she has an awesome willpower, I like how they introduced the young and old versions of herself. She is just a well developed character in the Final Fantasy series, her story is amazing also.

• Auron-is a playable character in Final Fantasy X. He is a former warrior monk of Yevon, guardian of High SummonerBraska, and is Tidus's caretaker.
    Auron's complex and mysterious past, revealed in pieces during the game, directly ties into the stories of Braska and Tidus's father Jecht, and helps set the stage for the game's events.
    Auron is an epic character, his mysterious ways, confusing yet entertaining life story, he had many experiences in battle which make him a great warrior, he is too cool, one of the best character in Final Fantasy X.

This list extremely hard to make ,I had to choose from so many good Final Fantasy characters like Celes,Yuna,Zidane,ViVi,Yuffie,Aerith,Cloud,Sephiroth,Zack,Cecil,Kain,Terra,Princess Garnet,Princess Ashe,Rinoa..Soo much more, anyways enough bout me. What's your favorite character and state why.

final-fantasy-xii-bike%20-%2050per.jpg

2010-06-10-288862.jpeg

2146647-126984_auron2.jpg

It would be hard choose for me, but I agree with Auron and Fran.
Maybe Cloud Strife will be the third one.

Also, a joke, the emo club:
Cloud Strife: I have no life
Sephiroth: Mother!
Vicent: It's my fault...
Squall: Nobody likes me...
Tidus: I hate my father...

:D

Mine would be Ramza Beoulve and Agrias Oaks, both from Final Fantasy Tactics. It's Ramza because he's the main character who ends with a tragic fate. Agrias is the notable female character who is not feminine; her appearance and manner resemble a noble, charismatic, and strong, not a "princess" character.
FFT_-_Agrias_e_Ramza.jpg

I love Yuna from FFX and FFX-2. She was awesome. I also like Tidus. He was a goof. xD Auron is on the list too. I felt that he was very mysterious. He had helped Tidus and them with taking down Sin.

Reactions: Reece
Mine would be Ramza Beoulve and Agrias Oaks, both from Final Fantasy Tactics. It's Ramza because he's the main character who ends with a tragic fate. Agrias is the notable female character who is not feminine; her appearance and manner resemble a noble, charismatic, and strong, not a "princess" character.
FFT_-_Agrias_e_Ramza.jpg

Great choice in the characters you have chosen, I played this game a long while ago, I adore the Final Fantasy Tactics games :)
It would be hard choose for me, but I agree with Auron and Fran.
Maybe Cloud Strife will be the third one.

Also, a joke, the emo club:
Cloud Strife: I have no life
Sephiroth: Mother!
Vicent: It's my fault...
Squall: Nobody likes me...
Tidus: I hate my father...

:D
True that, that describes the characters right there, especially sometimes they portray the males to be more emotional in the FF series, you don't like Rydia?
If I would have to choose another third in replace of Rydia I will choose, Tifa.

Great choice in the characters you have chosen, I played this game a long while ago, I adore the Final Fantasy Tactics games :)

True that, that describes the characters right there, especially sometimes they portray the males to be more emotional in the FF series, you don't like Rydia?
If I would have to choose another third in replace of Rydia I will choose, Tifa.

I didn't played all the FF games :p
Some of them I can't remember :D

I didn't played all the FF games :p
Some of them I can't remember :D
Me too. My favorites: FF VI, FF Tactics, and Vagrant Story.
Oh, Terra would be a great choice of favorite character, too.

Oh I love Terra, I just really like most of the games in this sage, big Final Fantasy fan :)

Me too. My favorites: FF VI, FF Tactics, and Vagrant Story.
Oh, Terra would be a great choice of favorite character, too.

Vagrant Story isn't a Final Fantasy game :p

Vagrant Story isn't a Final Fantasy game :p
Yup, but the creators of who were responsible for Final Fantasy Tactics made this game, he got confuse because the game is based in Ivalice.

Back