Fates Favorite Fire Emblem Fates Accessories

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Fire Emblem Fates has an accessory shop you can build in your castle after chapter 6 and you can spend resources you obtain in-game to dress/decorate your characters.

I'm curious to know what your favorite accessories in the games are ^-^

I like the hat.

The Princess Bow is really neat for my Fem Corrin. None of the other accesories really appeal to me though...

The one for Camilla.

I prefer prefer the accessories previous FE protagonists give you. They actually look good from the ordinary accessories.

I like the fox tail only because it cute and fluffy lol. I still haven't gotten the outfits and can't figure out how too get them or if most of them where take out of the game witch I hope not. Other then that I also like the kitsune mask for the shoulder part for the arm . The rest of the stuff is alright .

The Emblem Shield <3

...it was called that right? I forgot D:

The bath towel because of people's reactions when you give it to them. Some characters even surprised me by liking the bath towel

The love bracelet u get from getting two big hearts full from bonding with your spouse. It's even better that I had to work for it. It's gold and red and is heart shaped. Perfect for my avatar it goes with her armor well and it expresses my love of hearts really well I like it more than the heart shield :3.

Butterfly mask- hands down one of the best accessories in the game.

The Ninja mask. With my black eyepatch and the Ninja Mask, I end up looking somewhat similar to Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul :p

Back