Favorite FS(A) Link?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Alright, so this isn't much of deep-thought discussion, but it's something I'm sure everyone likes, or can get behind. :p

Hiya peeps! P2.0 here with another topic thingy! \o/ About The Legend of Zelda, no less! :D
Have you ever played the Four Sword series? If you have, that's great! If you haven't, well, you should go look that up, lol. :p Don't worry, I'll wait. c:
....All caught up? Alright, let's get back to it.

So it's not about any of the items, or the story ( ish ), I just wanna know one thing: What Link is your favorite Link from the Four Swords (Adventures) series?
It's a pretty simple question, but it goes a bit in depth than how I originally thought. :eek: Not only does Link separate into four, each Link acts a bit different.

Green, the Link we all know, is heroic, always willing to lend a hand, and is the balance between the four.

Red Link is shy, thoughtful, sweet and innocent. He's also a bit fearful.

Blue is hot-headed, prideful, ready to go off at a moment. He kinda has a 'don't care' attitude about himself. ( He does care. :p )

Vio ( That's Violet Link, not purple. :eek: ) is basically the smart one, always giving helpful insight in situations.

I stumbled into a bit of info about them a while ago, so that's basically a simplified version.:artist:
Now, which one was your favorite?:bookworm:

Reactions: Samster
The only good option is Shadow Link, of course :p Gotta love those doppelgangers.

More seriously, I like them all to some degree for different reasons, but I guess I'm more into Vio for his personality. Blue and green come very close.

Reactions: P2.0
Probably Green Link. After all, he is the main man. :p

If not him, then Red Link. I feel like I’m super relatable to him, and that he’s a lot like me in a lot of different ways. :redpanda:

Reactions: P2.0
Back