AC:NH Favorite Furniture/Furniture Sets In The Game?

• Thread starter Trazzers
  • Start date
Trazzers

Trazzers

Animal Crosser
Towns Folk
It's been a over a month since the game has come out, and I'm just wondering...what are some of you're favorite furniture in the game? :)

I personally like the Nova Light DIY you get from Celeste the most! Been trying my best to get one by visiting my friends' islands whenever she's around, but I haven't been lucky yet.. I also really like the Brown Rattan set since it instantly makes your room look classy and elegant :D

Reactions: Deepak, Marc and Alex.Dips
This is a really good question. With so much to choose from, it's hard to decide! I really like the Shell Fountain; got the DIY recipe for it recently and can't wait to see how it looks on my island. :D But just so I don't ramble on and name a million other pieces I like, I'm right there with you on the Nova Light and other objects you can craft using materials from shooting stars. I think the Zodiac set is pretty neat, too!

Reactions: Deepak and Trazzers
Honestly only the cute set atm..

feel like this Animal Crossing is missing sets that were unique most feel basic not really like new leafs stuff..
feel like new leaf honestly has way more furniture this game overloaded on clothing then truly unique sets..

Reactions: Alex.Dips, Deepak and Trazzers
Antique for a classic look. Rattan for an upscale look. I also like the blue cute series. Blue & black is a good combo.

• Informative
Reactions: Alex.Dips, Deepak and Trazzers
Ohhh I'll be sure to check out your answers guys! I think this is a great way as well to find out about sets/furniture we aren't familiar with in the game! :)

On a side note, seems like a lot of people (based from what I see on Facebook and Twitter) really like the Ironwood Set as well!

Reactions: Alex.Dips and Deepak
I like the rattan set for displaying outdoors. And i like all of celestes and gullivers furniture. All of them for displaying outside of course cuz my house is still pretty small.

Reactions: Alex.Dips and Trazzers
I'm talking more about a style than set. Rococo or Minimalist (literally polar opposites but I love them both)

Reactions: Trazzers and Alex.Dips
Back