• Start date

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Markeeese

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I know old school gamers know the gameboy family. But which of the members is your favorite?

I would say GBA becuase it can play all three types of Moduls
My favorite model would be Gba Sp
Why did you choose Gamecube as answer?

Mine would be the SP because it has a backlight and is more durable than the GBA. I used to own one and I enjoyed playing top titles on it! :)

I prefer the GBASP, mine is the half orange half green green version (those are my favorite colors)

You actually forgot one choice. Oh wait, two. Gameboy Advance SP, and Gameboy Micro. I would have said Micro if it was a choice.

Gba sp, hands down.

GBA:SP is the superior version of the GameBoy. Backlight, clam shell, no need for batteries, and we still get the backwards compatibility (They even kept the fact that you could mess the GB games' colours when pressing the D-Pad/Buttons!). What's not to love about it?

Reactions: Lexi.D and Mikaya
GBA SP all the way. It was so compact, can play GBC games, and it was the first to try out the wireless thing with an adaptor. I remember I got mine with pokemon ruby and would have like 600+ hours on it. It was just the best and could provide limitless entertainment at the time. I mean it even had its own tv show cardtridges. Simply amazing.

Reactions: Mikaya
GameBoy Advance SP.

GameBoy and GameBoy Color never really appealed to me because I was so young, but I felt the GameBoy Advance SP came out right when I could finally understand what I was doing in games.

I really liked the Game Boy Advance SP because of it's nice backward-compatabilities that make it more portable as well as no more use of those horrid batteries T.T

Also the backlight made it even more epic to play. This one is probably the best of all the Gameboy consoles :D

Game Boy SP is amazing. It is very durable(because I am sometimes a clumsy person) It also had a backlight and even had a rechargeable battery. No more of those horrible AA batteries \:D/ What makes any system better is having backwards comparability, which it also had.

I don't understand why would anyone go back and play games on something prior to the GBA SP. The 101 is my ideal choice because of the bright colors on the screen. I recently bought the GameBoy player thingy for the Gamecube, without the CD tho. Once I get it I'll give it a try ;)

I am surely up for game boy sp and it batteries are rechargeable which is kind of nice features and well all over i love this very old console it have many features like ...................................cannot remember >. <

Defiantly the SP. It had the features of the flip-phone that everyone has back then and easily fit in a bag or a pocket.

I really like my Gameboy Advanced SP. It was the first ever game system I ever got. I Liked it because it can play the three types of games before it. I am currently working on getting one of all the pokemon games, and I don't need to get a different system for each one because the gba sp plays the first 3 generations. It also has the great benefit of having a back lit screen.

Back