Favorite Gaming Channels

• Thread starter Dargsidan
  • Start date
D

Dargsidan

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
who is your favorite?

On YouTube? If so then definitely Markiplier! I've been watching him since he had around 50,000 subs and I love the personal connection that he has with his community and that while he is weird most the time, he can still have serious moments. I actually got to meet him twice during his last visit to Pax Prime cause I live in Washington and he was just so amazingly nice! I got pics with him and with his friend Wade who is also a great Youtuber.

Awesome! I love mark and wade!

I plan on going to Pax Prime this year so I can see Mark, Wade, Bob, and JackSepticEye and Yamimash is trying to go too!:D It would be cool to see Jack cause it'll be his second time in America so I'm not going to have many opportunities to see him!:p

I wish I could go.

Yeah I'm pretty lucky that I live a couple hours away from Seattle as many good conventions happen there like Pax and Sakura-Con which is a pretty big anime convention that a lot of voice actors go to!

I'm not sure if this is one but I would say the League of Legends eSports . it is really exciting though I don't really watch much of it anymore nowadays . It is always packed with so much things so I would say that the LoL eSports is my choice of favorite :D

GameXplain is love, GameXplain is life.

Reactions: Ostrix
I have so many different channels that I watch regularly, all of them equally as good in my opinion! :D
People like PBGGameplay and PBG, Space Hamster, Jontron, Projared, ( a lot of people from NormalBoots pretty much), Game Theory, 10 League of legends channels, and so much more, with entertaining content! :3

Ok youtube channels...I can do this...Okay first we got Popularmmos, Dantdm, PBGgaming, PBG, Space hamster, Venturiantale ,Gamingwithjen, Logdotzip, And Game Theory and then i just search up dota 2 gameplay and watch all of those. XD

Yeah Game Theory is another great channel! A less well known youtuber I watch is HarshlyCritical, any here watched him? Anyways he was the first youtuber I ever watched and I still watch him.

GameXplain is love, GameXplain is life.
xD SSundee is awesome so is TurtleDerp, ZexyZek, Beanonaboard (bean-on-a-board) who i used to think was pronounced bean-nona-board and i also like paulsoaresjr and sethbling.

not to mention GameXplain and people who make funny Videos and YTPs.

Here i am, Voting for NerdCubed and Syndicate xD, they are both PC gamers for the most part, i watch them more for a laugh than anything, but NerdCube does inform people about good games and bad games and why they are good/bad. I also Recommend UberHaxorNova because he creates some funny content too,

On youtube/ their homesites, I recommend AVGN/ James and Mike Mondays (a classic honestly), Peanutbuttergamer, JonTron, Game grumps, and cr1tikal. I like ProJared too, but he doesn't make me laugh as much, but he is very informative lol.

I like to watch vinesauce, chadtronic, gamegrumps, MaskofBrutality, and etika. I like to watch vinesauce the most because he corrupts games and he plays other cool games like splatoon and the binding of Isaac.

GameGrumps because both the hosts Arin and Dan and previously Arin and Jon have such good chemistry together, it leads to some pretty hilarious moments. (Some of my favorite playthroughs are Battle Kid, Shadow of the Colossus and Kirby's Epic Yarn). I don't really care much for the other stuff they upload (Steam Train, GrumpCade, TableFlip, etc)

Super Bunnyhop set himself apart from other gaming channels for his journalistic content and video essays, one of my personal favorite Youtube channels in general, honestly.

Some of my other favorites are Did You Know Gaming?, EpicNameBro, JonTron and Projared

Say I'm one who likes gaming channels that post countdowns and/or reviews as their main subject. :thumbsup:
With that,some of my favorite channels related to videogames are:

• SomecallmeJonnhy
  • RabbidLuigi
  • Classic Game Room
  • CGR Undertow(even if they did stopped doing videos since last year :()
  • GreenScorpion
  • Angry Videogame Nerd
  • Quarter Guy
  • Jwittz

I never really watch any of these, but I watched GrayStillPlays once, and found him to be enjoyable. I often gravitate towards absurdist humour, games of which he often covers on his channel.

...A few playthough channels once, I guess, a long time ago. A very long time ago. Huh, those were back in the days of the 3DS, perhaps even before then. Once or twice, I watched full runs of games I've never really played. Some looked cool but I doubt I'd ever end up playing them. Especially now all those consoles are gone; if I ever were to play them, it would likely only be through if they got rereleases. And that seems like a very slim chance.

Other than that, no, I rarely watch gaming channels. Occasionally a news or review channel but that'll be about it and usually only one-offs. GrayStillPlays, though, maybe I should see what he gets up to now. I'd recommend him to anyone reading this thread, I suppose.

Oneyplays for their comedy but I do like their compilations/animations the best. SuperMega is in the same boat as them. It used to be Alpharad or CallMeKevin but they aren't for me. Nothing beats RebelTaxi or AVGN either. I just like watching different ones and when I don't watch gaming channels I watch more educational tech stuff like coding in different languages or cartoon episode morals and writing behind them.

Back