Favorite Glitch

• Thread starter ianarceus
  • Start date
ianarceus

ianarceus

Only the awesomest member of this site
Towns Folk
In all of the generations of Pokemon, what has been your favorite glitch?

Personally, I like the Surf Glitch in Generation 4 because it allowed me to get Shaymin and Darkrai in only a matter of hours. It is called the surf glitch or void glitch because you start in Jubilife city (Diamond pearl platinum) and if you do the glitch correctly, you find a void that lets you catch Giratina, Shaymin, and Darkrai. If you do it correctly you will enter fake sinnoh where you can catch one of the Pokemon listed. In fake sinnoh, you surf through everything.

I don't know how it works in HeartGold or SoulSilver.

Cloning glitch

You can catch Darkrai, Giratina, Shaymin, of course this is the best glitch ever!:) And you have to get only the second badge! Call it whatever you like: Surf glitch, void glitch or tweaking glitch :p

I'd have to say the cloning glitch because it's the most useful (Gens 1, 3, and 6). I think the surf thing you're talking about is more of a hack than a glitch. The Mew, Vs. Oak, and Glitch City glitches are worth a mention.

I'd have to say the cloning glitch because it's the most useful (Gens 1, 3, and 6). I think the surf thing you're talking about is more of a hack than a glitch. The Mew, Vs. Oak, and Glitch City glitches are worth a mention.

It is a glitch. Look it up on Serebii or Bulbapedia.

Wow, I never knew about that glitch even though I have owned the game. My favorite glitch was in Pokemon Blue when you would encounter Missingo.
I don't think this counts as a glitch, but in Pokemon Blue, if you traded an NPC a Raichu for an Electrode, the NPC would say that "Raichu evolved after you traded it to me", even though Raichu is the final evolution.

Wow, I never knew about that glitch even though I have owned the game. My favorite glitch was in Pokemon Blue when you would encounter Missingo.
I don't think this counts as a glitch, but in Pokemon Blue, if you traded an NPC a Raichu for an Electrode, the NPC would say that "Raichu evolved after you traded it to me", even though Raichu is the final evolution.
Maybe it mega evolved!?! That I would like to see. Dun dun dun.

Maybe it mega evolved!?! That I would like to see. Dun dun dun.
Mega Evolution before Pokemon X/Y were released? Wooah.
A mega Raichu would be a lot faster, it's Sp.Atk would be over the roof. I would nickname a Mega Raichu "Zeus".

Yeah... Maybe. Of course cloning is a useful glitch but if you clone a pokemon you may have problems on your pokemon who was in your party that moment who became the cloning (I think). You can put pokemon that you don't care for them in your party and after the clone release them. ;)

The only glitch I've ever used in a Pokemon game is the cloning glitch from Gen 3 (Emerald). I loved cloning my Rayquaza just for the lulz.

GTS cloning glitch from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. Made life easier, especially TM cloning, :love:

While I know about the cloning glitch, I am too scared to actually do it. I'm worried my Pokemon or item will just get deleted. I don't know about any other glitches so far, although I would probably stay away from them even if I did learn about them.

Mew glitch because their was no other way to get it and you can even battle professor oak I think. I just loved it and I think it was programmed onto the game but they cancelled it :p but I still think it's the best glitch.

Back