Favorite Gym Leader Pokémon?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
O

Ozga

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
My favorite gym leader pokémon is Froslass, it was really hard to defeat Candice because of it, i also think this pokémon is charming ;), please tell me your favorite one i would like to know.

I'll have to say Roark and Cranidos. It was the first time I've ever seen this Pokemon, it was pretty strong, and it's not like Onix where you can catch it in caves afterwards. It's also Diamond's exclusive. Plus you gotta' love that it introduced, one of the best abilities ever, Mold Breaker. Who doesn't love dinosaurs?

Reactions: Ozga
I would have to say my favorite gym leader would have to be Sabrina.

Do you mean in gen 6 or all the gen

From Kalos I like Grant the most, but Roxie from BW2 is pretty cool too.

my favorite is a tie between blue and clair

I have to say Haxorus and Iris because Haxorus is extremely awesome and Powerful And it made me barely get victory against Iris. Glad I didn't do a nuzlocke challenge.

Mine would be a tie between Roark's Cranidos (since it was one of the first Pokemon I ever saw and it looked super cool) and Candice's Abamosnow. Abamosnow looked like a gigantic tree monster (which he is) and that scared me even though I easily managed to kill with my Staraptor. I remember catching him in the snow path outside the city later on. By then, his coolness factor had been brought down a notch(es) but the first encounter is what I go by.

Back