Gen 6 Favorite Gym?

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
So..X&Y/ ORAS have been out for about a year to two years and I wanna know,what is everyon'es favorite Gym in Generation 6, Are you a fan of Wufric's gym in X&Y or maybe you like Wattson's Gym from ORAS,my personal Favorite Gym would have to be The Grass Gym from X&Y

My favorite Gym would be Norman's probably. Normal type, great opponents, cool gym design, it's actually hard and, most of all, Slaking rules!

My favourite gym is of liza and tate . There gym have most coolest design till now (just my opinon ) i like the way when our players move on those transporting disc or what ever :p
and may i like that gym also because it was first double battle gym

My favourite gym from Pokemon X and Y is Anistar City Gym. I like the design of the gym it was very cool and the battle was really cool. Also I like Laverre City Gym it was the first fairy gym and the design of it was also really nice and the battle we had with Valerie was awesome as well.

In terms of gyms in Gen 6 the neatest one has to be the Anistar Gym as it is fairly memorable and it has an original 3D design, that being said XY's gyms were less as difficult in terms of simple navigation so I think the space mood was the neatest one.

I like Wallace's gym from Ruby/Sapphire. I liked the puzzle you had to figure out.

Back