Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
So what are you favorite levels in hyrule warriors? My favorite levels are when you go back to gerudo desert as the heroes and Twilight Fields.

Twilight Realm and Temple of Souls.

Too many. I like Skyloft as a stage and its music, but I particularly like the boss fight with Ghirahim and the cutscene that comes after it. I particularly like the final boss fight at the end though, they really did a great job with the music for that level.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Let's see the last level was fun and Skyloft was fun because you fight Ghirahim and the Imprisoned in the level before that pumpkin soup was so necessary it was funny:rotfl:. But I loved every level.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I like twilight fields because it is from my favorite game and valley of seers because that music!

My favorite levels in the entire game are any of those in which you get to go to the Gerudo Desert, as the graphics on this stage are particularly amazing. The occasional bursts of color form the oases and palm trees contrast with and help to break up the monotony of the desert sands, and the battles fought here are often on a near-legendary scale, with tons of bosses and other high enemies.

Back