• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hello people, I am Prometheus Zero. And tonight, I am here to hold a conversation with you all about one of the beloved franchises amongst Nintendo. And the one I refer to, of course, is The Legend of Zelda.

Each of the tales told within the form of these... games, as you humans perceive them, are special, and unique in each new path in the timeline. The same, and yet so vastly different.
Much like the hero, our fair princess has also been reborn as someone new, but has realized her role come the end of their journey. And there are many of them to behold. Their personalities, their appearances, how they were brought up, and so forth.

Now on to the question I have for you all: Which of the Zeldas is your favorite in the legend? Do take your time with this, it may not be such an easy choice.

Reactions: Samster
BoTW, enough said. :p

Her British accent totally caught everybody off guard, but yet so fitting for someone like her. I instantly took a liking to her. Her art style was incredibly well done as well, which just added all of that goodness she possessed. ;u;

The Twilight Princess Zelda was pretty mature for most younger audiences, but as kinda liked her. You never see Zelda games take that kind of dark turn, so it was oddly enjoyable seeing her in that type of tone, if you get what I mean. :x

Reactions: Pandaxclone2 and P2.0
BoTW, enough said. :p

Her British accent totally caught everybody off guard, but yet so fitting for someone like her. I instantly took a liking to her. Her art style was incredibly well done as well, which just added all of that goodness she possessed. ;u;

The Twilight Princess Zelda was pretty mature for most younger audiences, but as kinda liked her. You never see Zelda games take that kind of dark turn, so it was oddly enjoyable seeing her in that type of tone, if you get what I mean. :x
Hearing Zelda talk in BotW was really surprising for me. Is it weird I didn't expect her to have a British voice? :eek: But I loved it, nonetheless. <3 British voices, insta-like.

As for Twilight Zelda, I agree, she was very mature, but those types of Zelda games? I want more of, oddly enough. Especially if Zelda can fight along side Link. :artist:

As for me, tbh, I haven't actually decided which Zelda is my overall favorite yet. :eek: They're all really nice, and I haven't narrowed down which incarnation is the most awesome out of them all for me. :p

Reactions: Samster
I like Young Zelda and regular Zelda from Ocarina of Time (3D because of the graphics). It's the one I'm used to and her colors are bright and inviting letting you know she's a good gal. Her artwork doesn't do her justice though.

Reactions: P2.0
I like Young Zelda and regular Zelda from Ocarina of Time (3D because of the graphics). It's the one I'm used to and her colors are bright and inviting letting you know she's a good gal. Her artwork doesn't do her justice though.
Yeah, I've seen some artwork of her. And then I see some that other artists do of that Zelda in particular. It looks better, but I was kinda half-expecting that she'd kinda have bangs like her alter ego, Sheik. Or any bangs at all. But that's just me. :p
Still though, that was actually the first time I ever saw Zelda as an adult. It left me quite the impression from then on. o/

Breath of the Wild Zelda was my favorite incarnation by far. Non-standard design, geeky and inquisitive personality, and the fact that it's explored a little bit that both her and Link are just kids (figuratively) who are being put on pedestals due to destiny saying so. It's also pretty amazing that she's managed to keep Ganon at bay for a whole century, and hasn't suffered any kind of ill-effects from that.

A Link Between World's Hilda (which is the Lorulean counterpart of Zelda) is technically a good choice too, since it explores her desperation and willingness to save her doomed world by throwing Hyrule into chaos. It's that extra bit satisfying when her world's Triforce is restored thanks to Zelda and Link's wish, which she had no reason to expect would occur after all the stuff she just did.

Last edited:
Reactions: P2.0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back