Favorite Indie Game(s)

• Thread starter BlazikenX000
  • Start date
BlazikenX000

BlazikenX000

Kung-Fu Chicken
Towns Folk
As the title states what is/are your favorite indie 3DS game(s)? Mine are:

Shovel Knight - First non-Pokemon or Megaman Battle Network game I ever "really" played; it's a really fun Megaman-esque platformer which puts emphasis on getting treasure in addition to getting through the stage and fighting the boss.

Azure Striker Gunvolt - Where Shovel Knight was like the Classic Megaman, Gunvolt's like Megaman X and Zero with it's pretty dark premise and story. It's got a nice anime feel to it, and the gameplay is pretty unique when compared to most Megaman-esque games. I don't usually like darker and edgier games but this one just has something that attracts me.

Cave Story!!!
it is a 10/10 game for me, with retro feel yet modern upbringing. Nonlinear story for a platformer, perfect concept, nice difficulty level, and good music. You could say that it is a non-Megaman-esque platformer I praise.

Oh, recently I just reviewed The Legend of Dark Witch, it's another indie platformer I love. You can check it out here 》http://3dspedia.com/the-legend-of-dark-witch-review/

I love VVVVVV, Shovel Knight, and one of my most fav games on the eshop, Retro City Rampage DX.

VVVVVV and Shovel Knight alongside Retro CIty rampage DX are among my favourite 3DS games.

VVVVVV A fast paced platformer that involves switching the gravity direction in each level to rescue Trinkets and reach your goal. Be warned, though: This game is extremely hard, and it has made many players (Myself included) rage a lot.

Shovel Knight: Oh boy, this game is just pure old-school platforming bliss. It has all the features that retro games like Mario had, and it adds a few more elements by creative use of a SHovel. This game is very nicely made, and looks like an SNES game. Definitely worth the 15$.

Retro City Rampage DX: Ever wondered how it would be like, if consoles like the SNES had a Grand Theft Auto game? Look no further, as this is exactly what you want. You play as a character in top-down perspective, and you can do everything you can in the Grand Theft Auto series. Steal cars, kill people, rob a bank. The choice is yours. This game is also a very nice indie game that is essential if you're a fan of the GTA series.

I got to play some indie games and I actually like them, I played for example Code of princess and Steamworld dig. Both of them really good games. I just loved the way you got closer and closer to something completely new and mysterious about an old undergroud world in the latter one or how the story and the different characters you found along the way involved you more and even more into the story of the former.

Anyway if I got some money today I would love to try shovel knight

Back