Favorite instant messenger to use?

• Thread starter The Governor
  • Start date
The Governor

The Governor

Mandalorian
Towns Folk
What is your favorite IM?

Back in the day, Windows Live Messenger was actually amazing. I don't even know if it's still a thing now, but the reason I stopped using it was because of how crappy it was getting.

I really liked MSN/Live messenger too. Too bad they don't exist anymore.

I use Skype now and again.

MSN was taken down for good sometime around last year, I believe? They really screwed themselves over with that one update that no one liked. When they did that, I stopped using it and moved to Skype. It was my favorite messenger. The only one I know of/currently use now is the messaging system on Skype. I wish it was better, though. It's so boring.

MSN Live Messenger was DA BOMB but they messed it up and now I don't really use anything.

I use to AIM, but I stopped using it after some time and started using Windows Live Messenger/MSN Live, but as others have said, they messed it up and I stopped signing on. I mostly use the Skype messaging system now.

I use Whats App. However, Facebook have brought Whats App. I am not concern for my privacy.

I used to love using Yahoo/MSN Messenger, but once Facebook came around it killed it both for me. It was just much easier to keep track of people using that rather than messengers

My favourite is Google Hangouts, but I actually use Skype more, as that is the most popular at the minute.

Like others have mentioned I now prefer Facebook. I'm just not on my computer as long as I used to be so I'm usually either talking to people on Facebook or texting them. I do like to use Skype but that's more like when I am video chatting with my family.

I don't really use instant messaging these days, but I use to use Yahoo Messenger. Mostly use Facebook chat now.

I prefer using AOL Instant Messenger. Back in the day, I liked to use Windows Live Messenger with their official client, but I feel that they really dropped the bomb in their last major update. That, added to the fact that they don't support the service anymore (RIP. MSN Messenger), made me really switch to AIM using Pidgin.

Besides, over Instant Messenger, I contact maybe one or two people anyways. For anything else, I use Skype... But my favorite is historically MSN/AIM.

Years ago my favorite used to MSN. I used AIM and Skype a couple of times, but it wasn't my go to IM service. Now I never really use a dedicated service, instead I just use Facebook's chat feature.

I don't use IM much, but when I do it's usally skype and it's pretty good.

I don't really instant message on the computer anymore, I usually use skype on my phone if I'm talking to friends online.

I liked Windows Live, as well. Definitely was my preferred messenger. Nowadays, even though I don't IM much, I just tend to go with Skype...although I don't like that pretty much every IM forces you into using a webcam, now.

WLM was a god back in the day. I miss it.

I use Skype, though Microsoft is slowly starting to make Skype crap too. Unfortunately Microsoft seems to slowly destroy every thing they get their hands on.

I use Gmail because it's the best never gave me some problems it's comfortable and slim i really like it and always receive my email as fast as possible by the way you should try it

Back