Favorite Kirby ally/foe

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya peeps, P2.0 here with another topic-thingy for us to get semi deep into! \o/ Ain't this the bee's knees? :giggle:

So yeah, Kirby! He's a pretty awesome little dude, isn't he? He can do just about anything, and even be anything he wants. Plus he's awesome friend to have. In fact, he's made quite a few on his journey, hasn't he? :D
But there's also a bunch of meanies out there who wanna hurt the little pink creature of joy. ;-; Although, some may like the designs of the fiends, and that's totes fine. The same could also be said for his friends, too!

So, do you have a favorite ally, or foe from the Kirby games that you like? Or maybe both? Put em' down here!

Reactions: Samster
Ngl, I liked Susie when she first came out. Idk if she was a villain or a foe (cause I’ve never played Planet Robobot), but I just thought she looked super kewl. o/

The Mages (I think that’s what they’re called) from Star Allies are pretty neat too. But tbh, I like ‘em all! *^*

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and P2.0
As in general enemies I like Wheelie the best. You can turn into a wheel and race through the whole level or you can make a friend Wheelie and ride him around which is even better.

But as for villains that are bosses I like Galacta Knight for his looks and basic story just so you can face him as Meta Knight and make Meta Knight look like the most epic character in the series. They gave him enough respect now with his skin in Ultimate so yeah you bet I'm going to represent my favorite Kirby villain.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and P2.0
Simirror is my favorite. The best power if you're looking to play defensively. Energy attacks get reflected, and normal attacks affect you less while shielding. Is perfect!

also, they're eccentric and cute. Fashionable mysterious mages. >w<

Reactions: P2.0
Back