1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Favorite Kirby copy ability/ultra ability

Discussion in 'Kirby Clubhouse' started by Nicholas Benjamin, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Nicholas Benjamin

Nicholas Benjamin Aura Guardian Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    59 coins
    Personally I prefer fighter kirby he's broken especially in kirbys return to dream land I also like sword Kirby it's a well balanced ability especially if at full health you get the sword beam my favorite ultra ability is ultra sword especially in smash bros
  2. Doctrina Starry

Doctrina Starry Knowledge is power. The Resident Victini

Play Coins:
    22 coins
    I like Bell Kirby, even though it only appears once in Kirby: Triple Deluxe. Kirby looks so cute when holding it, and Kirby can ring the bells to KO enemies in sight, it sounds like music to my ears, literally. ;)
  3. Evelyn

Evelyn Gif Thief (●ㅅ●❀) Forum's Evil Strawberry

Play Coins:
    185 coins
    I love Wheel Kirby. It's fun using it, not to mention Kirby gets faster when he turns into Wheel Kirby. I like how in Kirby's Squeak Squad the wheel alternates into an ice wheel, fire wheel or thunder wheel if the wheel rides through a fire pit, ice terrain or spark.
  4. Eridan

Eridan ƒiddlededee Cartoon-ish

Play Coins:
    280 coins
    Plasma Kirby was one of my favorites in Kirby: Super Star Ultra. It was quite fun to charge up and how it'd have different effects on the attack. It's quite equivalent to the Spark powerup too from Kirby: Squeak Squad. Another powerup I personally liked was the Yo-yo :3
  5. freezebot

freezebot the 3ds player Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    146 coins
    Everyone who has at least some basic knowledge of Kirby knows that if he eats and swallows an enemy, He can take the main trait of that enemy. Every enemy has something different to give Kirby and each one has a different advantage and disadvantage and we all must have a favourite. My favourite personally is the fire Kirby because, for some reason, I will always choose fire or ice or water or some other Kirby's ability. So what's your favourite Kirby copy ability?
  6. Mikaya

Mikaya uwu Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,533 coins
    Ninja Kirby. He attacks very quickly, and deals a lot of damage on enemies. I like the combo moves, they're very effective. He has a variety of attacks, close-ranged and long ranged, so the ability doesn't really have any weaknesses whilst fighting against enemies and bosses. Ninja Kirby's appearance is pretty cool as well. So sneaky and looks like a deadly assassin. xD
  7. Knight

Knight A Dark and Stormy Knight Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    32 coins
    Sword Kirby, especially in later titles with a more advanced moveset. While it's not the strongest ability in terms of raw power, it's trustworthy and useful in most situations, with various types of abilities to handle different types of enemies. The Zelda references also help. : P
  8. Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64 New Gal on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    280 coins
    Mirror Kirby is best at deflecting attacks~

The Hammer ability was pretty cool, too. Like, OP cool. The flame hammer attack was like using a smash attack in Super Smash Bros. You're vulnerable for a moment, but the payoff is sooo worth it. So much damage in such short time~

Also really liked the Spark and Freeze abilities in Canvas Curse. Because electricity; and the freeze ability makes you glide super smoothly, icing everything (except the spike balls and other spikes, cannons, etc. :T)
  9. Artisan

Artisan Remember, remember the 5th of November. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,172 coins
    I tend to prefer Smash Kirby because that ability has a good variety of moves for any situation and it's kind of like a showcase of all his most notable moves and each of them is useful in their own way. Stone Kirby's Down B (and only move) is great when you are feeling threatened and you want safety. Hammer Kirby's move is best when you want to deal a lot of damage. Cutter Kirby's move is a great ranged attack and it's pretty quick so you have a lot of time to move out of it afterward and Kirby's inhale is pretty useful in general.
  10. EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    763 coins
    Well I think sword kirby is a fine ability but it is not my preferred one. I love ninja kirby and I will tell you why, I love the way it smashes enemies as he goes through the levels, I think it is a pretty strong ability but it is not easy to control at first, because once you start punching your way through, kirby starts floating in the air and turns kinda weird where to place the punches. I also like the way he looks wearing his red headband