Favorite Kirby Helper?

• Thread starter MercuryBitt
  • Start date
MercuryBitt

MercuryBitt

A Radical Goat
Towns Folk
As the title says really.

Personally Knuckle Joe and Birdon are the best, but I have to say Burnin' Leo is also adorable. Part of my bias for Knuckle Joe is definitely from Kirby Right Back At Ya! cause his episodes were the best.

But I'm curious what favorites other people. Cause Kirby is awesome and we all should be talking about how awesome this game series is.

Either Knuckle Joe or Wheelie. Knuckle Joe is amazing because he can easily KO opponents with his rapid fast attacks and is quick to dodge. Wheelie is great because he can just run over everything in his path and have most things not hurt him at all.

My favorite Kirby Helpers in Kirby Super Star: Ultra (specifically) would be the Plasma Wisp and Simirror :D (wiki) The plasma wisp was practically useful general from the ability moves and Simirror was really cool with the ability to reflect projectiles. I found that really something neat :p

Wheelie because they are fun to ride, Gim (the Yo-Yo robot) because he's pretty useful, Bugzzy because his sumo on the stars do a lot more damage than most other characters can deal, Simirror is fun because it's shield reflects projectiles too, and I always have had a fondness for Plasma Wisp's style of gameplay as you can fly everywhere and use static electricity to charge up shots like what KIU should have did.

My favorite Kirby helper would be a tough call between Bonkers and Wheelie. Bonkers is useful because he functions as a powerful tank-type character who survives almost anything and can output damage like crazy. Wheelie because he provides an excellent transportation service.

Back