Favorite Kirby Song

• Thread starter Gram
  • Start date
Gram

Gram

Time to Start the Show
Towns Folk
The series has had some memorable tracks, oftentimes appearing in multiple games in remixed forms.

My favorite, without question, is King Dedede’s theme. I first heard it at the end of Kirby’s Dreamland during the final boss fight and it was the first time I ever paused the game and just took in the music.

Here it is in Dream Land 2, which featured the same song:

Reactions: Deepak and Jisenku
This is a hard one. There are so many good kirby songs. But i would go with green greens because its just the classic kirby song.

Honourable mentions:

Reactions: Gram
1, 2, Oatmeal.

This one gave me KIU vibes (aka in the Space-Pirate Ship theme)

But I really like Masked Dedede's theme from KSSU.

And O2 from Crystal Shards.

But I gotta give it to my boy Galacta Knight for the beat drops.

The score? O2 wins!

Reactions: Yesilikethatone, Deepak and Gram
Marx/Marx's Soul or O2
I love myself so horror in non-horror games.

Mine's the file select theme from Kirby Super Star Ultra. Something about it is calming and I sometimes listen to it for a while before playing.

Reactions: Deepak

Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy, without a doubt... though I sometimes see it referred to it by other names, such as Strongest Knight or Greatest Warrior. Either way, this is by far my favourite, they're all good but this one from Super Star Ultra really stand out to me.

Reactions: Gram
I love gourmet race! Probably because I absolutely love how fast the song bops when you are playing an intense match of Smash Bros. I personally made all the kirby stages play gourmet race more often in smash ultimate (side note, I love the feature to change the music for every stage in smash ultimate).

Reactions: Deepak
Back