Favorite kk slider songs

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
In acnh kk (naked dog) visitsevery saturday and u can request songs. Here are my personal favorites:
1.go kk rider
2.kk hypno
3. Kk cruisin
4. Bubblegum kk
5. Dj kk
6 kk sonata
7.kk gumbo
8. Welcome horizons
9. Kk condor
10. Animal city

(Not in this order. I just randomly listed my favorite songs)

Reactions: DialgaKid7207 and Alex.Dips
1. K.K. Adventure

2.DJ K.K.

3. Every other song

Reactions: Alex.Dips and Deepak
I remember hearing Welcome Horizons for the first time and thinking "wow, this is already so nostalgic!" :D

Other favorites of mine are KK Disco and Bubblegum KK!

Reactions: Alex.Dips and Deepak
The song Stale Cupcakes is about a boy who’s birthday was coming up, so his mother made him cupcakes, but the boy left home and went to live on a village with the animals, so the cupcakes the mother made had never gotten eaten, and got stale, but the mother still writes the boy everyday.

Reactions: Jisenku, Trazzers and Deepak
K.K Jongara
K.K BubbleGum

Reactions: Deepak
Steep Hill
KK Cruisin’
Animal City
KK Metal
Stale Cupcakes

K.K. Space
K.K. Bossa
K.K Cruisin
Agent KK
K.K. House

and the ever popular bubblegum kk ;p

1: K.K. Mambo
2: Stale Cupcakes
3: Animal City

Reactions: Alex.Dips
Can I answer for @Marc and say all of The Naked Dog songs are his favourite? ;)

Reactions: Marc
In acnh kk (naked dog) visitsevery saturday and u can request songs. Here are my personal favorites:
1.go kk rider
2.kk hypno
3. Kk cruisin
4. Bubblegum kk
5. Dj kk
6 kk sonata
7.kk gumbo
8. Welcome horizons
9. Kk condor
10. Animal city

(Not in this order. I just randomly listed my favorite songs)
Although I'm not a big Animal Crossing guy, DJ K. K. all the way!

I loveee K.K. Milonga and K.K. Dirge, K.K. Milonga has been playing in my house every since I got Animal Crossing New Leaf and still love the song now, (I am still trying to get it to play in my house in New Horizons) And I like K.K. Dirge because it plays in the graveyard of my town (which is the best part of my town) :)

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
K. K. Dirge ever since you can do the Music Box version on 3DS New Leaf.
But im really enjoying Two Days Ago, Hypno K.K and I absolutely love Steep Hill as it reminds me of group_inou - Heart for some reason.

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
K.K. Cruisin and K.K. Slider. Whenever I listen to them, I just feel at peace :)

Bubblegum K.K.

There is a Miku/Rin duet of it

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

KK Rock
and Imperial KK
I had over a dozen songs, but I reset my New Leaf and I can't remember most of them.

I bought the game used about a month ago, and I just hit make a new villager. I didn't realize until about a week ago that I was just an extra character in someone else's town. I wasn't the mayor so I couldn't do anything.

I bought the game used about a month ago, and I just hit make a new villager. I didn't realize until about a week ago that I was just an extra character in someone else's town. I wasn't the mayor so I couldn't do anything.
Oh rip.

bruh

Yeah I had to say goodbye to my favorite villagers, and my fairly big house.
RIP Bones.

Reactions: Jisenku
Back