Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inaba Pride Exhibit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I've been playing Persona Q for a while now and I think I've seen all of the labyrinths in the game. To be honest, I wasn't really a fan of the first labyrinth, the 2nd one shocked me a bit (huehuehue) and the FOE from the 3rd really surprised me even though I disliked some of the puzzles =/

Out of all the labyrinths in Persona Q, which is your favorite and why?

I've been playing Persona Q for a while now and I think I've seen all of the labyrinths in the game. To be honest, I wasn't really a fan of the first labyrinth, the 2nd one shocked me a bit (huehuehue) and the FOE from the 3rd really surprised me even though I disliked some of the puzzles =/

The 3rd one. Actually, I liked how they implemented an horror-ish theme in this labyrinth, and yes, it was the same for me, the FOE there got me running quite a number of times! And so far, I'm only on the 3rd floor (taking my time, but progressing).

(Plus the 2nd one is weird imo. Looks like fan-service turned into a labyrinth. xD)

I haven't got past the third labrynth, but so far it's my favorite. Plus, the FOE baby from hell is real creepy/cool. :cry:

Right now, it's between the Group Date Cafe and the horror one. Then again, I'm only on the second floor of that one. But still, the second one was hilarious, with a pretty weird boss

Reactions: TheTomatoGurl
I haven't got past the third one yet, too. But Group Date Cafe was very fun at the ending.
My destined one was... Theodore :eek: lol

We almost got married, but he didn't even understand what happened.
Ah, and I named my team the Super Persona Unit :cat:

I meant to hit the evil strip club but o hit evil cafe. I enjoyed the strip club level in p4 (rise getting me hyped boy) and seeing one here made me laugh. I couldn't take the level seriously. Group date cafe was also enjoyable since at the end you had to answer some "sensational" questions.

I Life Group Café because its cute and the shadows look pretty cool so far.

Evil spirit club. It's soo funny watching the girls get scared so easy. Plus yukiko being even creepier than usual adds insult to injury :p

My 1st pick would be the evil spirit club cause of the creepiness of it all . I remember the 1st time going in there that some of the mobs caught me off gard and made me just a little lol. The 2nd I would say Alice in wonderland cause I enjoy fairy tales a lot so the look of it was really nice and really gave that feel of the fairy tale.

Back