SSBB Favorite leaving character?

• Thread starter Water
  • Start date
Water

Water

3394-4713-3928 is my 3ds fc
Towns Folk
Who's you're favorite character that's leaving? Mine's snape, I always play as him and since I can't I'll play as megaman. I know the full roster isn't announced yet but metal gear solid isn't too into nintendo as they used to be. So even if u think it will be returned say you're favorite character if it hasn't been announced for the new super smash bros 4

Yeah, I liked Snake too (I think you meant Snake not Snape). It was fun blowing everyone up with his final smash grenade launcher.

What is u talking about, i talking bout proffeser snape *spoiler* he's good in the end, not voldemort ally *spoiler end* I loved using spells on people like pit and kirby (lol but yeah snake)

mewtwo

Reactions: chrispadilla
I was never a huge fan of mewtwo's fighting style so im kinda glad he's leaving but some characters have to leave to make it interesting for a bigger range

Glad hes leaving?

YOU MUST DIE

Reactions: srgs
I'd say it's a tie between Pichu, Dr. Mario, and Mewtwo because I think they have unique abilities that take the cake. If Snake leaves I'd say he's tied with Roy but I never played as him much. He's really strong in his own way that makes him be more realistic to his games. Lucas better not be leaving. T_T

Reactions: MLGirby
Artisan has convinced me that Lucas should stay. I want his Moveset to update...

I would say that I never really liked playing Snake in Brawls and I guess that that would be my choice . Though his Final Smash was pretty cool , I never really had much fun playing as him . He wasn't a Nintendo character either so Snake is my choice in this

Definitely snake

I missed Lucas, but now he's coming back. (Yay!) I didn't like Pichu that much. Roy, Wolf, and Young Link are cool, but people will get mad about having like 2 other versions of a character. Snake should make a comeback, he was pretty good in Brawl, but I never really used him. But my favorite character that left? Pokemon Trainer. Although they my need to update his moveset, or the Pokemon's, and have the Unova Pokemon, because Charizard and Greninja are already taken, I'd think he'll be still pretty good. Since they don't have multiple characters in one character anymore, the chances of him appearing are slim, but we can dream.

Pokemon Trainer ;-; He was my favorite. Especially Ivysaur. It was just so much fun using Ivusaur and has a long range Vine Whip(when recovering). I really liked to hear the Pokemon Trainer's voice when you summon another Pokemon. Its like an actual Pokemon battle happening.

Pichu and lucas left but Lucas came out of nowhere lol I'm still waiting on Pichu so maybe he will return?

My favorite character who dropped out is Wolf because he was soo op that even his forward smashis spamming for days. I really was his first main and I am upset that he left him ut the smash bros roster. I hope he comes back some day...one day.

Who's you're favorite character that's leaving? Mine's snape, I always play as him and since I can't I'll play as megaman. I know the full roster isn't announced yet but metal gear solid isn't too into nintendo as they used to be. So even if u think it will be returned say you're favorite character if it hasn't been announced for the new super smash bros 4
To be honest, i gotta say i gonna miss ice climbers the most. Because chain grab :). Aside from that there was a lot of combos and cancelling that could've been done in if they returned in the new smash bros.

Snake definitely because he was such an awesome character and he as just so fun to play and his attacks were just so powerful! I loved to play him sometimes. Everybody misses him Also wolf because he as fun also and the same reasons that snake is as well for wolf. Also ice climbers because there chain grab and the salt they would give everybody with their chain grabs. I dont like seeing anyone left behind

i hope young link or pichu will make it.

Back