favorite lego games nintendo ds

• Thread starter Houari98Houari
  • Start date
H

Houari98Houari

i have these nintendo ds games and its famous on all of the world i like these games like lego harry potter yeas 1-4 lego pirates of carribean lego batman lego starwars and lego legend of shema and so many lego games so whats your favorite lego nintendo ds games;)?téléchargement (11).jpg téléchargement (12).jpg

My two favorite games would have to be Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga. Indiana Jones was like any other Lego game and I had fun unlocking some of the characters (bazooka soldier). Star Wars had some nice action too and I liked the characters better.

I am a huge Marvel fan so I was stoked when they came out with this game. Spiderman and Wolverine are freaking awesome characters! I would definitely recommend this game if you are a superhero fan.

10262893.jpg

51yNMNF3vuL._SX300_.jpg

My favorite Lego DS game:
Lego Ninjago.
That is, I am a big fan Lego Ninjago.
I like that there are also many new games for the 3DS to come out.
Short explained to playing as ninjas and all you have to do assignments.
Such as constructing buildings and kill enemies.

3dslikegame

The only one I've played is Lego Indiana Jones, so I guess that's it. Since everyone else is posting box art, I'll do it too :p

images

Probably Lego star wars the complete saga. It is one of the first ds game I ever bought and one of the best Lego games there is. Lego batman 2 was pretty fun too, but it's gameplay was kind of limited

I really loved playing the Lego Star Wars game because of how expanded it was with its game as well as the other features that it has to offer . Although it's the only one I ever played I would say that it was the most fun I had in a Lego game so this one is my choice :D

My favorite Lego game for the DS was Lego Batman it has cool humor, villains and also it's just a good game over all.

I have only one Lego game for the DS and it was okay for customization but basically everything else in the game was bad. So I'd say I'd pick any of the Lego Battles games given the restriction to the one system. They had their own original gameplay involving strategy (or tower defense or something like that). I think all the other Lego games on the DS already had the same gameplay as the GBA Lego games (Star Wars for example not saying there was only that one type of gameplay in the GBA Lego games).
upload_2016-7-29_20-9-57.png

I loved lego star wars the complete saga because this was where I first was intoduced to Star Wars.Lego-Star-Wars-The-Complete-Saga-Cheats-and-Glitches-DS-2.jpg

Lego Ninjago. A build and conquer type of game. It needed strategic building and time management to complete the game. The story was so-so but the gameplay was great.

All the Harry Potter lego games! I'm compleatly obessed with the whole wizarding world in every sense! :p

They're pretty fun games though and are quite funny in the lego quirky way. They're so much better then the proper HP games though:

96218_front.jpg

Lego games have that special kind of charm to them though, they do get a bit same-y after a while though just because it's a different base but the same ontop.

lego star wars or harry potter :p

I never really got Lego games. I guess I can see the concept, but why Legos? Why not just use lil' chibi ppl? The Lego brand is popular, but what does being a Lego person add to the game that a lil' person wouldn't?

I never really got Lego games. I guess I can see the concept, but why Legos? Why not just use lil' chibi ppl? The Lego brand is popular, but what does being a Lego person add to the game that a lil' person wouldn't?
My speculation is it's because Lego (and it's licenses) is considered "Too Big To Fail" and their main demographic is kids, which is exactly the general assumption of Nintendo's main demographic. I know your point is valid that there can be equally good/bad boot-legs that can play basically the same way but they just don't exist because Lego is a long running, worldwide cult.

Reactions: sashade7
My speculation is it's because Lego (and it's licenses) is considered "Too Big To Fail" and their main demographic is kids, which is exactly the general assumption of Nintendo's main demographic. I know your point is valid that there can be equally good/bad boot-legs that can play basically the same way but they just don't exist because Lego is a long running, worldwide cult.

Bahaha! That's a nice way to put it. So basically, because they can? :hilarious:

Bahaha! That's a nice way to put it. So basically, because they can? :hilarious:
Watching TV can be helpful.
Jeopardy said:
After the recent global financial crisis internationally, regulators in the global financial system have taken steps to ensure that these Systematically Important Financial Institutions do not fail, or if they do, limiting the adverse effects of its failure (hence, the “too big to fail”).

Reactions: sashade7
Lol.

Back