Favorite LoZ theory?

• Thread starter Joey
  • Start date
Joey

Joey

The hero of time
Towns Folk
There are many unique game theories out there, some being easily disproven, and some being possible to actually be true.
I personally have a couple theories I like, one being the Link being dead in Majora's Mask. But yeah, witch ones are your favorite, and what are the theories in depth, and do you believe them?

When I read the title of this thread I was thinking of the exact same theory you mentioned!! Sounds a bit dark though don't ya think? I mean I totally agree with you, this theory has the most feels attached.
What do you think about the five regions in Majoras Mask representing the five stages of loss and grief? Deep stuff bro... Deep.

When I read the title of this thread I was thinking of the exact same theory you mentioned!! Sounds a bit dark though don't ya think? I mean I totally agree with you, this theory has the most feels attached.
What do you think about the five regions in Majoras Mask representing the five stages of loss and grief? Deep stuff bro... Deep.
Yeah, but Majora's Mask was an overall dark take in the series itself. Yeah, the region thing would make sense as well. It's pretty unique.

Yeah, but Majora's Mask was an overall dark take in the series itself.

Totally agree with you!

How about the theory of three timelines in the zelda series?
I'm trying to figure out if this was Nintendo's plan all along to have these three separate occurrences or if someone just tried to piece all the games together somehow. I must say they did a pretty good job with it though!! Left lots of openers for future games, as well as made a connection with all the previous games! (The timeline is one of the huge reasons I'm a LoZ fan!!)

Totally agree with you!

How about the theory of three timelines in the zelda series?

Sorry forgot to explain... The theory goes that after OoT, there are three alternate futures. One where link fails to save Hyrule, one where he saves it, and another where he is actually sent back in time for good and pretty much prevent Ocarina of Time's story from ever happening.

These alternate futures connect the first ever LoZ games(Legend of Zelda, Adventures of Link, Link's Awakening, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, and Link to the Past), the cartoon style games(Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks), and the newer more hardcore games(Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and Four Swords Adventures), with Skyward Sword, Minish Cap, and Four Swords comprising the prequel to Ocarina of Time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The majoras mask theory is false I do believe... I personally dislike mm very much and find it terrible that it times you! I just can't handle the whole time thing I tell ya. As for my fave theory..? I like the theory that the harp that sheik plays in ocarina of time is the_same harp link plays in Skyward sword! The only Zelda theory that seems completely legit to me! If you want to figure out the mm theory just read Hyrule historia and then you'll see if its true or not..

I like the one where the Termina version of Saria is the Goddess that made Majora's Mask and Link is the Fierce Diety

I like the theory of how in Majora's mask link lied and comes back in twilight princess to teach link those secret moves.

Back