Favorite maiden in the Mario Universe

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya guys! P2.0 here with another topic thingy! \o/ *Sour fanfare* ... ;~;

So yeah, the Super Mario universe houses some pretty interesting characters. Buuuuut before you say who your favorite portly Italian plumber is, you probably know from the post I did before the last one which direction I'm going in~ :sneaky:

Sure, without a doubt, most of the dude characters are awesome, but the maidens there are so kawaii. :p And there are quite a few, ranging from Super Mario to Wario Land, whether it be a princess to a pizza delivery girl, they're all pretty cool gals. :D

So my question to you guys is, who is your favorite maiden in the Mario Universe, and why? I'm interested to know! \o/

7013AE6B-875F-43C0-9E43-25744A1A05C1.jpeg

Reactions: P2.0
Obviously ashley is the fairest maiden of them all. She hates candy and just really wants to summon monsters. What’s not to hate?

I have to go with mah girl Daisy. She has a great personality and she's featured in one of my favorite Mario platformers (Super Mario Land). I just can't wait to hear her taunts in Smash. Oh yeah and there are a few others I like for example Vivian from TTYD though we never see her again and Birdo from SMB2 if that counts.

images
She's still my favorite maiden. :giggle: She's just so sweet and kind and so pretty. :love:

Peach is the best, daisy never appears and Rosalina is kinda weird?

Peach, without a doubt. Pretty much everyone else doesn’t really interest me, and Peach as always been a favorite of mine, so yeah. There ya go. :p

Probably Daisy. I find Peach to be a bit boring but Daisy is very exciting and cool. Can't wait to see her in Smash Ultimate!

Rosalina is also pretty cool but I like Daisy a bit more.

Back