Favorite mario&luigi game

• Thread starter Nicholas Benjamin
  • Start date
Nicholas Benjamin

Nicholas Benjamin

Aura Guardian
Towns Folk
My favorite mario&luigi game is between dream team and inside story there both good to me inside story with ability to play with both bowser and the bros but dream team with the dream world they both have giant fights and dream team made the giant fight between both bowser and luigi was amazing they have good music graphics there just good

I really liked Bowser's Inside Story, but, just like all games in the series, it had quite a few boring parts. Regardless, it was a great game!

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
I used to HATE Partners In Time because I couldn't beat Elder Princess Shroob at age 9 and restarted the game like 3 times before I found out that I should use Bros Attacks way more often :p I think I may suffer from the Master Ball Syndrome, aka saving the most powerful attacks 'for later' but never actually using them :facepalm:
But when I DID beat the final boss at age 11 I was so happy :woot: So now I love it for nostalgia reasons c:

I think my favourite is Bowser's Inside Story tho, I loved every bit of it, the Bowser/Bros gameplay, the story, the dry sense of humor, the music, the giant battles, the graphics and just everything in general :) Still one of my favourite DS games today ^ω^

I haven't played any of the Mario & Luigi games. At least not the full game. I've played the Mario & Luigi Dream Team demo and I have to say, I thought it was an alright game. Not something I would put on my "Definitely getting this soon" game list but something I'd buy if I desperately needed a new game to play.

Bowsers inside story. I likes how you were able to play as bowser and the bros as they help each-other along side to fufill their needs. The music was epic and the bosses were awesome. Partners in time was something I loved too but I found the babies a bit annoying. Dream team was also fantastic but a lot of the gameplay is dialogue, its terrible how much dialogue there was in this game,other than that, it was a really fun game but overall, bowsers inside story was my all time favorite.

My favourite mario and lugi game are superstar saga, partners in time and Bowsers inside story
All three are good. I like all three equally. The first one has an awesome final boss and Mario and Luigi aren't in the Mushroom Kingdom, they are in the beanbean kingdom. The second one is cool because you can also use baby Mario and Luigi. There were some cool bosses also such as the Petey Piranha boss and the final boss. The game length was also long.(in my opinion) You can control Bowser in the third one but the battles were too easy(in my opinion). If I had to choose which one was the best then I would pick Partners in Time because of cool boss battles and great gameplay length.

dream team brothers is the best tho

My favourite mario and lugi game are superstar saga, partners in time and Bowsers inside story
All three are good. I like all three equally. The first one has an awesome final boss and Mario and Luigi aren't in the Mushroom Kingdom, they are in the beanbean kingdom. The second one is cool because you can also use baby Mario and Luigi. There were some cool bosses also such as the Petey Piranha boss and the final boss. The game length was also long.(in my opinion) You can control Bowser in the third one but the battles were too easy(in my opinion). If I had to choose which one was the best then I would pick Partners in Time because of cool boss battles and great gameplay length.
Omg! Partners in time was probably my most played Mario game in general, its just so fun and intresting! Its really creative also, and the bosses are crazy! This is a bit of spoilers but I am sure no one would care but at the end of the game, the twist was pretty scary and the boss got pretty frightening. And literally right when the game was done, there was another boss! This game was just full of surprises.

My introduction to Mario and Luigi games was superstar saga. I went over to a (very nice) friend's house and before I left, he snuck the game into my hoodie and told me to check it right before the doors to the elevator closed. I played the game so many times and it has both nostalgic reasons and other reasons why I liked it the most out of all the games that have come out. It had really funny dialogue. Although they never talked, mario and luigi were hilarious! I spent so much time getting beans and money and it was the first game i played with a 2 player A B system. It was a great introduction to the series.

My close second would be Bowser's inside story. It was just fun to use bowser in the mix too.

I really liked Boswer's Inside Story since it was a really cool and unique game which I had started playing and practically never stopped for hours :p It's pretty interactive too. Apparently it's the only one I played but I did try Partner's in Time though I kinda didn't really like it since I got stuck a lot xD

I'd have to go with Bowser's Inside Story. It has better writing, music, and battle system than the previous games. The only point where I'd say the other games do better would be the overworlds. It's a shame that all those crazy Bros. Move antics one would use to get around Beanbean end up getting replaced by rather scripted-feeling spots where a single technique is used at a time.

My favorite Mario and Luigi game is probably Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story. The game felt fresh compared to Partners in Time, and the overall gameplay felt smoother and more well-done than any of the previous games in the series. This game was a wonderful addition to the series overall, and I really liked it.

Mine has to be partners in time, just because of the (in my opinion) really interesting and awesome time traveling idea, and it was overall a fun experience, and it is on the Nintendo Wii U E-Shop for the Wii U if you guys want it, and like always have a great day :)

My favourite is Bowser's inside story

Bowser's Inside Story, to put it quite simply, is an AMAZING game. The plot is great, the concept is great, and the battles are great. And don't forget about Fawful. Fawful and his "I HAVE FURY!" quote are just hilarious. But what I feel is best about Bowser's Inside Story is the ability to play as Bowser! Half of the game is dedicated to his side of the story, and Mario and Luigi can help Bowser accomplish his goals from inside his own body! :) Then...he grows HUGE. That is EPIC. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
The combat is fun. The music is memorable

This is my favourite game! :D

My favorite game is Mario and Luigi bowser inside story I play it a all the time I like the story the battles and the music the final boss music I love it and the magic window I remember being so good at it I end bosses after using it and also the adventure just roaming around and fight enemies getting betties just love it

Reactions: Link06
Since alot of people are agreeing Bowser's Inside Story is good. I am content for it is a good game. However, if you all enjoyed that game, you all might love the prequel Mario and Luigi Partners In Time. That is my favourite Mario & Luigi because the story and dialogue are great with a decent soundtrack. Same great battle system and rpg feel too, obviously as it is the prequel. (This has been your local or maybe not so local game advertisement, heh.) Best game ever, though.

I think it is definitively Mario and Luigi dream team. It is actually the game that never bored me, not like the other mario and Luigi games. I also love the dream world and the different power ups are amazing! I remember playing the giant battle with Luigi and losing many times since I had no idea how to beat bowser.

Bowser's Inside Story.

The story was intriguing, the character dialogue pretty funny, and had an amazing final battle. Oh, and the training modes were kinda cool too. And badges are a thing.

...can they do a Peach's Inside Story someday? >w<
The inner dungeons and darkness of what we all thought was an innocent princess....

Yeah? I'm onto something, right? ...No? I'll just go hide in the corner, then. >w<

Partners in Time and Bowsers Inside Story were both excellent, but I think my favourite was Superstar Saga. Funnier, better story and more novel than the others, it was fantastic.

Bowsers inside story:
The conversations were funny, the villain was good, we got a new character (Starlow) and the ability to play as bowser made things much better.
The final boss was insanely epic as well.

Back