favorite mario olympique games

• Thread starter Houari98Houari
  • Start date
H

Houari98Houari

i love mario olympique games actually i have 2 of them on ds and they are my favorite mario and sonic at olympique games ds and the winter games ds i love the version on 3ds mario and sonic 2012 olympique games and also the 2014 on wii u so what are the favorites games you loved in this collection ;)?

*Olympic

yes its on 3ds wii u and also ds

sorry of my writing iam algerian sorry again

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry of my writing iam algerian sorry again
Sorry, didn't know that! Also....
yes its on 3ds wii u and also ds
I own Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (Beijing 2008) and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Vancouver 2010)
xmT80C5.jpg

I have the Beijing and the Vancouver ones on the DS, and the London (2012) and the Vancouver one (again) on the Wii. Actually, they are really fun, and I remember almost beating ones of the Dream Sports on the DS (you know, in the Vancouver one, there's a sport where you fly with skis ? Well, I almost reached the maximal distance possible. Through many retrys, to avoid getting crushed by the IA's items (and also getting more fuel)).

So much fun.

Happy for all of you

I love Mario and Sonic at the olympic games

Me too wii Mario games are the best but what about Mario Olympic Nintendo ds games

The only one I own (or have even played for that matter) is the latest for Wii U, and it's only okay. I guess I expected better use of the GamePad. Was worth it for the Wiimote that came packaged with it though.

Back